Pesky Hair Clips

:help: Manly Man is a strong guy, considering he has never lifted weights in his life he’s usually pretty good at moving heavy things for me. However our air conditioner is a bit beyond his limit, which is why when he tried to take it out of the bedroom window on Sunday night it fell out the window. Lucky for him there is a small roof right below the window :what:

:tongue: I’m already tired of Plurk, it’s annoying to go through all the trouble of posting on it and not getting responses because it’s right there in your face (0 Responses). I don’t nee to be reminded that nobody cares what I have to say, I have my cats for that.

:annoyed: Why do headbands and clips and hats hurt my head? Is my head on the verge of exploding and I don’t realize it? Have I filled it with too many Friends quotes, Kevin Spacey trivia and Foo Fighter songs?

:eyebrow: My brother is coming by tonight for us to go over everything he needs to know in order to house sit for us. Mainly that friends over is ok but he cannot have a “party” and by “party” I mean absolutely nothing like the ones I had at my parents house when they were away.

:dunno: I don’t know where everyone is lately. I guess working or having a life or something. I don’t think I’m going to push to post everyday anymore because I’d rather put my efforts towards photography since I get more of a response to that. I’ll still post, just only when I really have something to say.

1. Amanda

September 26, 2008 at 1:14 am

I care what you have to say, I just don’t like plurk. I like things to be linear, it makes my anal retentiveness flare up.

2. Amanda

September 26, 2008 at 1:14 am

well, it’s linear, but you know. In columns with the borders lined up.

September 26, 2008 at 7:23 am

I don’t like Plurk, either and haven’t gone back after I created my account.

The internet does seem quieter recently, doesn’t it?

4. crystal

September 26, 2008 at 8:34 am

It’s definitely quieter.

And it’s good to know that I’m not the only one getting a bit fed up with Plurk. I don’t get responses to much of anything that I put on there either, and unless I suddenly become one of the in-crowd over there, I doubt that I will.

September 26, 2008 at 8:37 am

@Amanda – I know you do honeybuns, that’s why we chat on Twitter. I’ve come back over to the dark side.

@Avitable – It’s been very quiet, what’s the deal?

@crystal – Glad to know I’m not the only one. I like that I can have messages sent to my phone with Twitter and I have then sent while on my way home from work so I can twit while sitting in traffic. I also get more responses on Twitter.

6. DrZibbs

September 26, 2008 at 9:15 am

Nothing funnier than when an AC falls out the window. Unless of course it happens to me.

7. edmcbride

September 26, 2008 at 9:35 am

i’ve just been going through the motions with plurk. i don’t even read the reponses unless someone commented to to me. i just mark all as read and move on to something else. i do read all the twitter updates in socialthing. i dunno. with all website i’m a part of, even mine i feel like the outsider looking in. i’ve never been apart of the popular crowd. i had 3 hits to my site yesterday!

:ed:

8. Maureen

September 26, 2008 at 10:49 am

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know I’m definitely just plain busy. I still read every day, though, even if I don’t have anything to say in response.

Oh & I have no idea what plurk is, anyway :p

9. H.

September 26, 2008 at 10:59 am

I keep forgetting about plurk. I love twitter though.

I haven’t been online much at all lately, except to post in flickr. I’ve been busy with the house thing and just hanging out with the family.

You’re one of two people from the internet I keep in touch with when I’m not online. :heart:

September 26, 2008 at 11:02 am

@DrZibbs – Yeah it was kind of horrifying at first and then when I realized it was safe I happily laughed at him :lmao:

@edmcbride – I’m not a cool kid either, same as in high school. I’m not quite cool but not quite a loser either :loser:

@Maureen – I know hon, I see ya reading šŸ˜€

@H. – I love you for it too, it’s good to have someone to talk to whenever I need to. If only you lived closer.

11. Peggy

September 26, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Like Avi, I haven’t gone back to plurk since creating my account. I’m a twitter fan šŸ˜‰

12. Gwen

September 26, 2008 at 12:40 pm

As long as I’m not the only one to notice that it’s been quiet lately. I was starting to feel like I was being over sensitive.
    And Plurk gives me a terrible case of Anal Glaucoma. I just can’t see my ass using it.

:gwen:

13. Jen

September 26, 2008 at 5:46 pm

I’m tired of plurk also. I think I tired of it after 2 days.

I haven’t been commenting on many blogs lately – just haven’t been in the mood. :hug:

September 29, 2008 at 12:34 pm

@Peggy – Well I’ll be your Twitter buddy if you want.

@Gwen – No, we’re both overly sensitive.

@Jen – Hey, it happens.