Sneak Peak

Giving you links and names to places we will be staying in Ireland isn’t the same so here are some pictures I found.

newpark.jpg

Newpark House is located in Ennis and is the place my parents stayed and took this picture. [pic by sullypix]

Moran's Farmhouse

Moran’s Farmhouse is where we’ll be spending out first 2 nights in Ireland and it’s located in Kerry right on the west coast.

Coatesland House

Coatesland House was chosen mostly because it’s located in Adare and I thought the location was simply extraordinary, I cannot wait.

Kylemore House

Kylemore House is located in Galway, which is also near the Kylemore Abby which I’ve always wanted to see ever since I found a desktop wallpaper of it years ago. [pic by mo0802]

Cabra Castle

Cabra Castle of course is the fancy schmancy castle we’ll be staying at that I showed you before. [pic by pyrus]

Regency Hotel

Regency Hotel is our last stay and is located in Dublin. We’ll be there for 2 days. [pic by juorel]

[tags]ireland[/tags]

1. Amanda

September 13, 2008 at 9:28 am

That looks awesome! you guys are going to have a blast.

Don’t forget to take your twilight books with you so you have something to read on the flight

September 13, 2008 at 10:06 am

Amanda – Oh I plan to bring the entire series with me. It wouldn’t be Ireland without it.

3. H.

September 13, 2008 at 10:13 am

Moran’s Farmhouse and the castle look so cool! I’ll be expecting tons of photos!

And, lmao at the thought of you bringing the entire Twilight series.

4. DutchBitch

September 13, 2008 at 12:15 pm

OMG I am positively DROOLING with envy!!! Have such a good time there, ok? I am pretty sure you will!

5. bluepaintred

September 13, 2008 at 8:43 pm

uhm. kinda jealous here. will I fit in your suitcase? I’m willing to give up chocolate if it is a weight issue…

6. Charlene in Arkansas

September 14, 2008 at 2:52 pm

I want to go~~~~~~~~~

I have always wanted to go to Ireland

I even have the bump to prove I’m Irish :clover:

September 14, 2008 at 4:42 pm

H – I don’t leave home without it.

Dutchy – I will do my best!

BPR – It’s possible but you’ll have to buy some of the beer when we get there.

Charlene – The bump?

8. Charlene in Arkansas

September 14, 2008 at 8:38 pm

my very irish rolfer ( a form of manipulation, where deep muscle adjustments are given, similar to a chiropractor but with muscles instead of bones) told me about the “bump” on the back of the head, lower quadrant~~~~~~it’s genetic due to the irish genes

he called it a “gaelic bump”

in my years of body work since then, anyone that has irish in them have had that bump~~and if they don’t have irish they don’t have the bump

Charlene

9. Cheri

September 15, 2008 at 1:10 pm

Aww man I’m so jealous. It’s going to be amazing!!

September 15, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Charlene – I don’t know if I have the bump, not that I know of.

Cheri – I’ll bring back so many stories and pictures you’ll swear you were with me :hug: