Just A Boy And A Complicated Girl

:help: I won’t discuss Swingtown, I think only one of my readers actually watches the show so I’ll just discuss it with her…if I can remember her real name on Facebook from now on.

:drool: As far as Gossip Girl, it’s been a while since I’ve gotten into a cute little teen show with very little redeaming value. It’s totally like junkfood: it tastes so good going down and afterwards you feel kind of dirty. Oh and I stole a little clip someone made because I wanted to share it. That is Blair and Chuck, Chuck is kinda creepy but when he looks at her I’m like :what:

clip.gif

:twitchy: I miss having a show like Felicity, why aren’t there any like that anymore? All the shows are about aliens, goblins and ghosts or whatever. I just want a complicated girl with boy problems, is that too much to ask?

:dunno: I have a very new show that I was surprised to enjoy called Privileged. I thought it was just another little soapy drama like teen show but it’s not. The main character is kinda quirky and totally cute, I have a thing for red heads. The storyline is interesting about a girl who wants to be a writer is hired to be a tutor of twin spoiled teenage girls and she ends up being brought into their lifestyle. I’m not sure if the guys they picked for the show are doing anything for me but it’s early. They are no Noel but who is?

🙁 If you are counting, I’ve lost 2 shows this past year: October Road (granted I mostly watched this for Brian Greenburg) and Dirt (might have done better on HBO or something) but c’mon. They can’t take Swingtown from me, it’s simply not fair. Get rid of one of the 20,000 reality shows! ***Upon reading up on October Road on Wikipedia I found out they are filming a finale with the whole cast, this is what all shows that get cancelled after a couple seasons should do. I’m still waiting for my closure with My So-Called Life!

:clover:

I still need guestposters for October 11th – October 19th if anyone is interested, email me to apply for the position. I am not expecting to fill everyday but some of them, at least the weekdays would be nice.

[tags]television, gossip girl, felicity, privileged[/tags]

September 11, 2008 at 9:17 am

You should just buy Gilmore Girls on DVD and start watching that, one episode a night, until you finish the whole series.

2. Amanda

September 11, 2008 at 9:40 am

I love Chuck now! I hated him at first because he was such an ass, but he love Blair and it’s great.

I watched Privileged and I liked it, but I don’t have high hopes for it’s longevity. Hopefully I’m wrong.

3. bluepaintred

September 11, 2008 at 11:25 am

The guest posting is for the Ireland trip, right? I will take a day or two!

Also. I don’t watch much TV :bpr: :bpr: :bpr:
    (I just like using my smily) :bpr: :bpr: :bpr:

4. ballerinatoes

September 11, 2008 at 12:13 pm

Hi Robin – I’ve been reading for a while, but haven’t commented…I LOVED Swingtown!!! Is there no hope that it will be back?

September 11, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Avi – I’ve seen the whole series at least once, some episodes several times.

Amanda – I think it’s nice to see someone changed like that by another person, especially so drastically. Yeah I’m not TOO into Privileged yet but I like it, we’ll see.

BPR – I will add you to the list.

Ballerinatoes – Wow, I brought a lurker out? That totally makes my day and I needed it. I think there is still hope, there is always hope until there is none. Hope can’t be lost until it’s official.

6. metalmom

September 12, 2008 at 11:03 am

SWINGTOWN!!! *please don’t go away, ‘kay?

I loved Dirt too. I hated that they just dropped it like a hot potato. I agree. I’d like to see less reality TV. If they’d put decent shows on, I might get up and move away from the computer!

September 18, 2008 at 1:01 pm

@metalmom – You obviously have very good taste.