Rambling Wrap Up
- I’m off today, my main goal above everything else is changing my passport. I am not even leaving the post office until they guarantee me I will get it before October :gemini:
- :clover: The trip for Ireland is booked and now we have to start preparing for it. That means mapping out our trip, saving money and I need to try to figure out how to understand the accent :clover:
- I feel chunkier than usual. I hope it’s the prednizone and not the fact I haven’t exercised in months and keep eating Jelly Bellys.
- Everyone around me keeps telling me my photography is so good, telling me I have an “eye for it” and I should be paid for it, but yet none of them buy my shit :annoyed:
- I’m trying to put together stuff on Zazzle to sell of my work, like greeting cards and calendars but it’s hard to imagine anyone would actually buy them.
- Evie’s battery keeps dying, are there tricks I don’t know that keeps it alive more? I mean, other than always having it plugged in.
- I found a new love. It gives me everything I ask for, never gives me problems and makes my life better just by being in it. What is it? It goes by the name of Pandora, you can find a widget of my stations in my sidebar. I’m determined to put together an Irish Rock station but first I have to find Irish rock.
- This is my last week of dressing down at work as usual, I must start wearing real shoes and nice pants from now on. Poo.
- A big thanks to all of you who are in my top 10 of commenters.Â I’m considering doing something special for all of you every month, I’m just not sure what yet.Â I just want you all to know you are really appreciated because I really enjoy all of your comments and just knowing that you even bother to read this stuff :hug: