Rambling Wrap Up

• I’m off today, my main goal above everything else is changing my passport. I am not even leaving the post office until they guarantee me I will get it before October :gemini:
  • :clover: The trip for Ireland is booked and now we have to start preparing for it. That means mapping out our trip, saving money and I need to try to figure out how to understand the accent :clover:
  • I feel chunkier than usual. I hope it’s the prednizone and not the fact I haven’t exercised in months and keep eating Jelly Bellys.
  • Everyone around me keeps telling me my photography is so good, telling me I have an “eye for it” and I should be paid for it, but yet none of them buy my shit :annoyed:
  • I’m trying to put together stuff on Zazzle to sell of my work, like greeting cards and calendars but it’s hard to imagine anyone would actually buy them.
  • Evie’s battery keeps dying, are there tricks I don’t know that keeps it alive more? I mean, other than always having it plugged in.
  • I found a new love. It gives me everything I ask for, never gives me problems and makes my life better just by being in it. What is it? It goes by the name of Pandora, you can find a widget of my stations in my sidebar. I’m determined to put together an Irish Rock station but first I have to find Irish rock.
  • This is my last week of dressing down at work as usual, I must start wearing real shoes and nice pants from now on. Poo.
  • A big thanks to all of you who are in my top 10 of commenters.  I’m considering doing something special for all of you every month, I’m just not sure what yet.  I just want you all to know you are really appreciated because I really enjoy all of your comments and just knowing that you even bother to read this stuff :hug:

[tags]ireland, music[/tags]

1. B

August 29, 2008 at 10:13 am

It only took a week to get my Passport! I was shocked.

2. Gwenhwyfar

August 29, 2008 at 2:44 pm

Prednizone? For real? That stuff is so bad for you. And it would definitely explain why you’re feeling heavier. It causes weight gain. Among a list of other things.

August 29, 2008 at 2:56 pm

B – That’s good to hear, I expedited it because I don’t want to take any chances.

Gwen – I know, I was not happy to take it at all but it did get rid of the poison ivy.

4. Gwenhwyfar

August 29, 2008 at 3:00 pm

They prescribed Prednisone for poison ivy? Good grief. I have honestly lost all faith in the medical community. (Sorry, my family has had a long and dubious medical history involving a lot of bungling, general ass-hattery and entirely to much over-medicating including prednisone.)

:gwen:

August 29, 2008 at 3:02 pm

Gwen – I agree with most of that, although prednizone was the only thing that got rid of the poison ivy and very quickly but then maybe another med might have helped as well.

6. Musin

August 30, 2008 at 7:49 am

They announced at our work yesterday that we can no longer wear flip flops. Killjoys.

7. Cheri

August 31, 2008 at 6:28 pm

I’d buy – I WILL buy once I get the extra funds. Really!!

September 1, 2008 at 9:51 am