I have gotten into the show Supernanny a little lately, mostly because it reminds me why I don’t have children of my own. I swear, that show kills off at least one of my eggs with every episode. Although usually I hate the parents more because they chose to have 7 kids without any idea of how to handle it.
After watching a few shows Manly Man and I started to notice some strange things about the show. Either the show is somewhat fake or somewhat misrepresented we think. I did however take a look online first to see if I could find others who thought the same thing but I didn’t really find anything.
- The kids are complete horrors and then by the end they are basically little angels. I mean, is that really possible every single time??
- The houses are always really big, are there no families with difficult children that live in an apartment or a mobile home?
- The streets outside always seem to be empty, no cars and no people.
- The father usually is the one who works and the mom is a stay-at-home. I can’t think of many households where only one of the spouses works.
- There is almost never anything on the walls, not even in the kids rooms. The walls are almost always beige or white.
Anyway, that’s my theory. I’m curious to see if anyone else has noticed this?