- This was my usual bullet post for Wednesday but I decided I’d do it friday because of the Aurora stuff and the fact that almost nobody is around on Fridays.
- My favorite show right now is definitely Swingtown and I don’t know of anyone else who watches it. Manly Man watches with me but I think only to point out all the stuff he remembers from the seventies: “Do you know that song? You don’t?? How do you not know that song???” Oh and there is a great Swingtown station on Last.Fm.
- I finally got the first disc for Dexter via Netflix, Dark Creepy Robin is very pleased now 👿
- I was eating some Jelly Bellys the other day. The flavors I had in my bag were only coconut, buttered popcorn and cherry. I was horrified to find that 2 of the Jelly Bellys tasted like black liquorice, one of the few flavors I despise in the world. I don’t know whose joke that was but it was cruel for sure.
- I saw an old man riding a bike the other day and I was immediately like “awwww, so cute” and then I got stuck at the next light because the old lady in the car ahead of me couldn’t drive faster than 15 MPH :banghead:
- If you thought I was ever cranky about my fucked commute everyday to work the last few months wait until the next week. During the summer I can get to work in about an hour but once school goes back into session it’s back to 1 1/2 hours each way at LEAST. That’s 15 hours a week of driving not a measly 10. Please, kill me now 😥
:clover: Big Update: We are pretty much officially going to Ireland. We “have” the money (saved from the wedding) and now my mom just has to book it (if anyone has any suggestions how to raise some extra spending cash let me know). We’re planning on October 10-19th and of course I will definitely need some big time guest posters. If you want in, just email me. :clover: