I know I’ve admitted a couple of these already but I would like to apologize for the following:
- You know the window I broke while you all were in Disney World and I was watching the house just after I got back from my freshman year of college? Well it wasn’t a broom that broke it when I was cleaning. It was my friend’s head when she drank too much of the punch :banghead:
- I’m not sure if all the freedom I had as a teenager was because you trusted me, didn’t want to keep track of what I was doing or if you just simply didn’t want to know. I really didn’t get into much bad stuff, you are lucky. Although those nights I had my boyfriend in my room alone, we weren’t playing Scrabble :blush:
- You know the time that I kinda saved my little brother from drowning because he’d oddly jumped into the pool without his water wings on. Uhm, I told him to do it :paperbag:
- You know that awful accident I had when I was 17? Well, it was kinda my fault :what:
- You know how after you came back from Disney I told you the dog had relieved herself in my closet and I made you clean it up. Well, I think we both know it wasn’t the dog since she’d been in the kennel all week but I honestly still don’t know who did it but it’s probably one of the people that were drinking heavily at the house a couple nights before.