I’m considering the shows that I watched as a little youngin to my tweens as my childhood programs and I can’t promise I’ll remember them all.
5. Saved By The Bell – I’m not proud, not proud at all. I can’t come across this show by accident anymore without vomitting a little in my mouth.
4. The Wonder Years – I still love this show and I can’t believe he didn’t end up with Winnie in the end, but I suppose it was supposed to be more realistic. They were the original Rachel and Ross :heart:
3. Fraggle Rock – This was on HBO and my dad used to videotape them for me. I was fascinated by the little Doozers and how the Fraggles would eat their “architecture.” I always imagined it tasted like sugar.
2. Beverly Hills Teens – Kind of obscure and bizarre but I loved it. My mom hated it because it was so unrealistic and quite honestly probably worse than Barbies are as role models or whatever.
1. You Can’t Do That On Television – I remember very little of this show but I watched it religiously, not sure I could stand to watch it now. It was a little on the gross side and kind of stupid but something about it entertained me.
* Runner up – Swan’s Crossing. Anyone watch that show? It was like a teen soap opera that only lasted one season I think and had Sarah Michelle Gellar on it.
[tags]top 5, television[/tags]