- In my life there has to be some drama every week it seems. This week it’s poison ivy and it’s been spreading. I’m kind of obsessed with it, I’m looking at it all the time because it looks like something that would be on The Swamp Thing or whatever. I make sure to show it to Manly Man every 1/2 hour or so.It’s so freakish, I’m like a sideshow. I did take one macro picture of the one on my leg but it’s so hidious I’ve kept it private on flickr.
- I’m always left out of what the cool kids are doing, I’m not sure if I purposely go in the opposite direction or if it just happens that way. First it was iThings, then it was this wii stuff (I still think it sounds like some sex toy) and now it’s the olympic games. You guys just keep on chatting about it and I’ll play with The Wonder Twins.
- It’s ironic that I’ve always wanted to go to a kickass halloween party my whole life, I even have a costume idea I’ve held onto for 10+ years. Problem is, I’ve never had a good party to go to! I mean, there is this party of course but we can’t afford to go or take the time off from work. I’d throw a party if we had a house the right size. Every year we seem to get invited to a somewhat local Halloween party but it’s never with people we know, what fun is there in that?
- If anyone wants to post a video response to Manly Man’s Singalong we encourage it. What is better than one guy singing and making an ass of himself? A whole bunch of people singing and making asses of themselves. Did you rate it yet? I don’t think you did.
- We are going to try again to go see the Dark Knight but everytime we do it’s sold out. Does it matter that we haven’t seen the last one?
My Itchy Drama was posted on August 13, 2008 at 9:20 am in I'm Just Sayin and tagged as ill. It was last modified on August 13, 2008 at 9:20 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.