Wednesday By Bullets
- I got myself a few new pens and post-its, I feel like it’s my birthday.
- I’m starting to think the meds aren’t working in regards to my ADD, I think it’s gotten worse. I’m over-multi-tasking at this point, if you ever wonder how I do so many sites and so much extra stuff. I keep adding things on and I can’t keep track of anything. I desperately need someone to make a desktop program with everything I need gmail, calendar, twitter, plurk, feeds, blogging, etc all in one. Why does this not exist anymore? Oh and I need it to sync with the internets so I can use it on multiple computers. Or maybe I should just see my doctor again :twitchy:
- Manly Man finally got on Crackbook and played around. Now he’s obsessed. I don’t know why he hasn’t learned already that I know what’s best for him, it would be a lot easier once he learns this.
- I love my new haircut but my hair in my face is driving me nuts. Manly Man knew that would happen but I must clarify, this doesn’t mean he was right…it just means he was slightly less wrong than usual.
- I wonder if my total disinterest in partying is because I’ve settled down or because of my job (ie. hours, commuting). Unfortunately I don’t have the acceptable excuses like having a baby or total mental collapse.
- I’m listening to the audio book Bright Shiny Morning by James Frey (I probably should tell you that this book is fiction) and it’s an amazing book, truly. If you want a book to read, read this one. In fact, if you can do an audio book try this one because it’s read by Ben Foster (the crazy ex-boyfriend of Claire’s in Six Feet Under who was maybe kinda gay) who is at least a little bit tweaked in the head or really good at pretending like he is. Anyway, he’s so fucking crazy and it makes listening to the book really fun.
[tags]Manly Man, books, add[/tags]