You know those memes where you list a bunch of things about yourself, well I thought I’d start collecting some as they came to me. It’s odd that these things randomly pop in my head, no wonder I have to write daily stuff down.
- I beleive roofies were put in one of my drinks once at my college bar when I was 22. I was in an adventurous stage and out drinking a lot at the time. I let a strange kinda creepy guy buy me a Long Island Iced Tea because well, it was a free drink. I don’t remember anything of the rest of the night after that drink, not one thing. I heard he followed me around all night and tried to take me home but my friends wouldn’t let him. They said they had to pretty much carry me home and pull me off the floor. I never got proof though, didn’t occurr to me that was what might have happened until a few days later.
- I went to Spain when I was 6 with my parents. I got a clown doll while I was there and lost it pretty soon afterwards. All I remember from Spain is the doll.
- I’ve had a cell phone since I was 18, that’s 12 years now. My parents got me one when I graduated high school because they knew I’d need it with how often I got lost. I even had one of those huge clunky phones that are about 3x the size of the ones now. Oh and I’ve had the same number the whole time 😀
- I was on the internet pretty much at the beginning or at least at the beginning when everyone else started. I think I was first on Compuserve or something or was it the one that started with a “P”?
- I once met in person a guy online, back when I was a hell of a lot more naive.Â I was like 17 and he was MUCH older.Â He was like this big Guido looking guy and a stripper.Â I learned my lesson and have never done it since.Â I think this was during my destructive years…you know…15 through 25 :crazy: