Don’t Annoy Me

• I am allowed to yield onto the highway when there is more than enough space for me. You however are not allowed to ride up my ass, fly around me on the right and then nearly hit me with your attached trailer as you cut me off to get in front of me. I was following the rules, you however have a small penis.
  • Little things sometimes get on my nerves and I don’t know why. I suppose it happens to the best of us. I love to Plurk, I do it everyday. I just hate when some use the says option as an easy way out. Just keep the space blank and consider that maybe there is another more colorful option. I don’t know why it drives me crazy, I guess it just seems lazy to me.
  • Does part of the package that comes along with marriage that the man suddenly doesn’t hear a word you say?
  • I love the new idea on Crackbook where you can respond to status updates, too bad most people would rather still respond to a status message by writing on my wall. When did I become so anal?
  • I love sugar and the other day I ate almost all sugar all day. I felt like poopoo by the time I got home. I am not going to say how much sugar I ate but I will say it may have involved Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, Pocky, Raspberry Swirl and Dark Chocolate Truffles Ice Cream and Twizzlers. I must have PMS.
  • I’m thinking my flaire says a lot about who I am as a person but I’m not sure if that’s a good thing yet.

flaire.jpg

July 30, 2008 at 9:23 am

I haven’t had any sugar in four days and I want some!

2. Amanda

July 30, 2008 at 10:57 am

I love pieces of flair, when I first got it I spent hours sorting through it all

3. Jen

July 30, 2008 at 12:45 pm

I’m so with you on the yielding thing. Why are people such jerks?
    I’m not finding Plurk very useful for me.
    It’s called selective hearing – don’t let it fool you!
    Love the comment feature on Facebook!
    Mmmm Sugar!
    Your flare suits you perfectly!

4. kapgar

July 30, 2008 at 2:26 pm

So how much of the flair was chosen by you and how much was given to you? I just added the app a day or so ago and have a ton. Half by me, half for me. Oh, and I created one.

5. themuttprincess

July 30, 2008 at 3:21 pm

What is Pocky?

I have never heard of it.

I LOVE SUGAR TOO. I pretty much gave it up (except fruit) and I still crave it…..

July 31, 2008 at 9:16 am

Avi – Maybe you should install a vending machine.

amanda – It’s still one of my top favorite apps.

Jen – Thanks!

Kapgar – It’s a good question. I’d say 75% of it was chosen for me, 15% I chose and 10% I made myself.

TMP http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

7. The Road Less Unraveled » Blog Archive » Quotable Robin

October 15, 2008 at 9:29 am

[…] July 29, 2008 Does part of the package that comes along with marriage that the man suddenly doesn’t hear a word you say? […]