Camera In Hand
As you know I’ve been getting into my photography a lot in the last year or so and now I am taking it to the next level. Well, I’m also learning the tricky part of photography: tresspassing!
- I was driving around the boonies on Saturday when I saw a park but found out as I drove in that it cost $5. I paid it in hopes I’d find something worthwhile but I didn’t. I was there under five minutes.
- I came across a kickass marsh (yes, I just actually said “kickass marsh”) and just had to sneak over to take pictures. I was aware I would have to walk through someone’s property to do that but the area was either the construction of someone’s house or garage. If it was for the garage then the house next door owned the property. When I was done the guy at the house stopped me to ask me what I was doing and I told him I was just taking some pictures. He asked if I was from the state and I told him I was nobody. He laughed and let me go on my way.
- On my way home I thought I’d check out the beach on the other side of my lake. When I got out of my car with my camera a lady gave me the evil eye wanting to know what I was doing. I told her I was just taking pictures. The guy there asked if it was in regards to the lily pads because they were gross and the town should get rid of them. I told him I had no say in that, I was just taking photos of them.
- I went onto the property of the house near the place I got married. I don’t know what the deal with the place is, it’s in memory of someone but nobody lives there. I saw a turkey. I didn’t look in the house because I was too much of a pussy. I’ve seen enough movies to know that you stay away from the abandoned house.
- I took pictures of someone’s horses, although I didn’t go on their property…not really at least.
How badass am I now?