Top 5 Least Funny Movies
From the movies that were meant to be funny, but weren’t. I know most people won’t agree with me and that’s ok.
5. There’s Something About Mary – I don’t know if I just waited too long to see this movie or if the jokes just went right over my head but I didn’t laugh once.
4. The Waterboy – Why is the only thing I remember from this movie is Rob Schneider and what the hell is funny about “you can DO it”?
3. Austin Powers – I don’t know which one had the Scottish guy in it but that totally turned me off these movies. If it was ever funny at any point, it lost it for me after I saw him.
2. Dumb and Dumber – It might be just me but diarea is just not funny, nothing about poop is funny. For that matter, pee isn’t really all that funny either or anything that comes out of your body other than words.
1. The Pest – Never has a character been more annoying, so much so I can’t even remember all the reasons because I’ve blocked it out. I actually walked out of this movie.