Popular Blogger Here

• I’ve again become a celebrity because I’ve become a “blogger of interest” and not for my photography but for my personal choices…and by personal choices I do not mean my pseudo-lesbian fascinations.
  • Because I am now famous and stuff I have had to change some of my sites to private like flickr, plurk and some others. If you care what I am doing from minuted to minute, and it turns out some actually do, then request to be my friend. If you are cool enough, I’ll friend you back 😎
  • People are now suddenly considering me a “photographer” and this is strange. I think this means I will have to suddenly become a recluse and pick up a drug addiction.
  • I’m throwing my first book club meeting tonight and the book will be Nineteen Minutes. I’d like to stir it up, think I should bring strippers?
  • I came across a deer this morning and tried to follow him but it took too long to get my cameraphone out so I didn’t get a very good shot. I assume the deer was a male because he was running down the middle of the road with no worry of being hit by a car.
  • I’m kind of enjoying all the hits I’m getting on my site lately, either I’m now more interesting than before or just less anonymous.

1. Amanda

July 16, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Your lesbian fantasies are pseudo? I’ve been taking them seriously. Damn, this is disappointing.

July 16, 2008 at 12:38 pm

I don’t think you need to make anything private. Let the pathetic people follow you around if they want! :avi:

July 16, 2008 at 12:42 pm

I would, I totally would but then I’d leave it open to family and friends finding out and then there would be more drama. If anyone wants to share it with them, that’s fine with me.

July 16, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Not with you…of course.

5. The Absurdist

July 16, 2008 at 1:00 pm

I’ve always considered you an incredible photographer regardless of what YOU think.

Okay, I will take my free copy of the hallway thingy that I like so much now.

6. Chatty

July 16, 2008 at 1:48 pm

Nineteen Minutes…another book by JP that I read in one day. What did you think of it?

July 16, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Chelle – I’ll get right on that!

Chatty – Long or short version? I’ll give you short. I thought it was a startling portrayal of a school shooting because I believe nobody ever really wants to know the truth about this. They just want to blame the parents or the kid, what about the school system who let these kids get bullied to the point that they felt they had no other options but to take everyone out. It’s not excuse but if they don’t want it to happen again they need to get to the bottom of it on every angle.

8. Miss Britt

July 16, 2008 at 8:14 pm

You stole mah traffic, bitch!!

:dance:

Whew. Relieved I can still see your flickr. So I can have a constant reminder at how much I SUCK AT TAKING PICTURES!!

9. H.

July 17, 2008 at 9:39 am

Did I miss something again?

Pseudo-lesbian? Lesbians are HOT! And does this mean you’re not going to tell anyone about us? Geesh!