Now that life has mostly gone back to normal I’ve realized how different everything is as a married woman.
- No more pretending I’m virginal although I think I kept up appearances of it for a long time :angel:
- No more having sex with other men, at least not when he’s home.
- No more makeup, dressing up or trying to look my best…it doesn’t really matter anymore does it? I figure sweatpants will do.
- No more trying to be prim and proper. Now I can really swear and be offensive.
- No more trying to be nice to Erik or consider his feelings, they don’t really matter anymore now that I’ve trapped him for good
- No more pretending I can cook, luckily Erik can cook and I can just bring home the bacon.
- No more listening to his stories, I can just pretend I am listening and if he notices I am not listening I can just use The Wonder Twins.
I think this whole marriage thing is going to work out just fine :erik: