Until I Find Somebody New
- This is it until a week from Thursday, don’t miss me too much but then again don’t forget me either.
- I hope to return to normal when I get back and not be wedding obsessed. I think I’m really starting to get an eye twitch from all of this :twitchy:
- I will probably from time to time send pictures from my cell phone to my flickr so if you want to see what is going on or any updates from me you might follow this through the weekend. I can almost guarantee a cleavage shot :robin: (the flickr pictures also show up in my Facebook feed)
- I found out that our first dance song is not quite as uplifting as it seems, if you listen to it carefully all the way to the end it says “I can’t take my eyes off of you…until I find somebody new…” :eyebrow: Oh well, the rest of it is very romantic.
- There will be guestposters this week so make sure you give them the same love and courtesy you give me 😉
- To the guestposters: this blog does not take responsibility for any sexual harassment or mysterious rashes that might occur while guest posting.
- I think this may be the longest I will truly be away from the blogging world…adios mutherfuckers :wave:
I’m not asking anyone to but I thought I would mention we are donating money to The Arbor Day Foundation in lieu of favors, if you want to donate as well you can.
There is also a Facebook application you can use that they list on their main site so you know it’s ok.