I Want Answers

Why do cute funky hairstyles never work on me?

Why would anyone want to use the song “the bride cuts the cake”??

Why don’t I drink martinis everyday? :martini:

Where has Winona Ryder been? I miss her.

Why can’t a BBQ just be a BBQ?

What is this makeup stuff you girls talk about and how can I get some?

Why am I the one expected to do everything regarding the wedding?? Can’t anyone else make some of the calls?

How is it in the same sentence Erik can say how much he loves watching the new bug zapper and also call himself a Buddhist? :confused:

Why are lattes so much better than coffee? :coffee:

1. lucysdilemma

June 13, 2008 at 8:27 am

1. I don’t know, but if you figure it out, let me know. They never work on me either.
    2. Not sure I know that song (or want to know it, actually).
    3. Why don’t you?
    4. I miss her too. I love her stuff.
    5. It will never be JUST a BBQ if there is any kind of family involved – AT ALL.
    6. Ha! Ask Laci…..
    7. Because you are a super bride. And honestly? If you let Eric or anyone else make the calls, someone is likely to fuck something up. The only time I ever became a control freak about anything was when I was getting married. Trust me, I think the stress is much less on you for having to make all the calls rather than or having to fret about someone fucking something up.
    8. Yeah, that one is a puzzler.
    9. Ewwww….all coffee related products are icky.

2. Amanda

June 13, 2008 at 12:56 pm

I believe milk is the answer. Milk is what what makes lattes taste better.

Oh, and make up is found at the MAC counter. At least that’s where I find it.

June 13, 2008 at 1:14 pm

The bride cuts the cake is a cute song for a cutesy wedding.

4. Chelle B.

June 13, 2008 at 1:41 pm

I have no answers, forgive me. I did just want to lol at the whole Buddhist hypocrisy thing, and also..

Latte?

Oh, yes, please. With extra foam! 🙂

June 13, 2008 at 1:46 pm

Lucy – You are so very wise.

Amanda – Is milk always the answer?

Avi – I’m not cutesy.

Chelle – You and me and extra foam!

6. Cheri

June 13, 2008 at 5:21 pm

Damn it I answered all your questions and lost the comment somehow – wtf? Ugh! I give up. I need to go home now. HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

7. aithne

June 14, 2008 at 9:58 am

:drool: Posting my first comment!

~looks around. I like it here!~

You need the martini’s! They are fun! :martini:

As for the wedding day, you most likely sleep better at night knowing you took care of things even though it is very stressful. Better that then laying in bed wondering if things were done the way you wanted them to be done!

Makeup – do you have a Sephora store near you?

8. aithne

June 14, 2008 at 9:59 am

PS, how did you get that Plurk link near the comments? Not that I am addicted to Plurk or anything like that… :whistle:

9. Barb

June 14, 2008 at 1:24 pm

I can only answer the last one — because you can get your RDA of dairy in a 12-oz. latte without actually having to drink :tongue: milk!!!

10. Gwen

June 15, 2008 at 11:54 am

Okay… so here’s the deal. You fly to Canada, I’ll do your make-up and then you take me back with you so I can party.
    Perfect, right?