Thoughts On Sex
Or rather, Sex and the City. I saw it last weekend for Bachelorette Party Part II (which I will also update on once I get more pictures) and have some things I need to say about it. Keep in mind I am a huge Sex and the City fan, almost as big a fan as I am of Friends.
- If you can’t figure out what happens in the movie by the trailers then you haven’t paid enough attention. They make it kind of obvious. They show her in a wedding gown and they show her upset. Obviously they wouldn’t show us this if that’s how it ended and obviously the show would not end on a sad note.
- The movie was a little longer than it needed to be. I mean, it was what…more than 2 1/2 hours long. I mean, I had no complaints as a fan that it was that long but realistically it wasn’t necessary.
- Some of the “funny” scenes just didn’t fit the style of SATC in my opinion. Charlotte shitting herself and showing Miranda’s pubes was just plain wrong.
- By being so dragged out it came across to me that something was lost with the characters or maybe it’s just because they haven’t played them in so long, I’m not sure. Something just didn’t feel the same.
- I still think SJP is beautiful, in an unconventional way of course. I do however think she looks awful when they put a ton of makeup on her, I think she looks better with less and when she’s dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I think it’s a girl thing, most guys don’t find her attractive…including Erik.