I was hoping something to write about would just come to me when I got to work this morning but it didn’t. So instead of coming up with a creative/thought provoking post I’m just going to regail you with the current happenings in my life.
- Today I am getting my hair tested. No it’s not being tested for toxins or diseases, I’m having the hairstyle for the wedding tested out.
- The new thing Erik is doing is staying out in Amherst a couple nights a week to save on gas at a friend’s place. Turns out if he stays out there 2 nights a week he’ll save like more than $100 in gas :what: This also of course gives him the opportunity to start the gay love affair he always wanted to try out.
- This weekend I have to go to the social security office, do the Relay for Life, get my eyes checked so I can get contacts, go out to dinner with some friends, go to a one year old’s birthday party and somehow also get other stuff around the house done.
- I haven’t been to the gym in 2 weeks, not since I got sick. I’m not going to feel bad about that.
- I haven’t heard from my photographer if the pictures came out well so I assume she was so horrified that she erased her hard drive :yuck:
- I have come to realize why weddings are so looked down upon, it’s because 95% of a wedding and all the planning is about other people, not the couple. About 10 minutes of the ceremony is really about the couple getting married.
- I’m on the fence about writing our own vows, just a few things to say to each other. We both tend to get really nervous in front of groups so I kind of think maybe it might not be the best idea.
- I’m definitely addicted to online programs or social networking sites, whatever they are. When I find out about a new one I can’t help but sign up although usually I get bored within a week or two. So far I’m still kinda digging Plurk even though it’s mostly pointless and I hate that I have to go to the sight to use it unlike Twitter.
An important private post that you don’t want to miss will be up very shortly so stay tuned people!
Radioactive Hair was posted on June 5, 2008 at 8:32 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on June 5, 2008 at 8:32 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.