I was hoping something to write about would just come to me when I got to work this morning but it didn’t. So instead of coming up with a creative/thought provoking post I’m just going to regail you with the current happenings in my life.
- Today I am getting my hair tested. No it’s not being tested for toxins or diseases, I’m having the hairstyle for the wedding tested out.
- The new thing Erik is doing is staying out in Amherst a couple nights a week to save on gas at a friend’s place. Turns out if he stays out there 2 nights a week he’ll save like more than $100 in gas :what: This also of course gives him the opportunity to start the gay love affair he always wanted to try out.
- This weekend I have to go to the social security office, do the Relay for Life, get my eyes checked so I can get contacts, go out to dinner with some friends, go to a one year old’s birthday party and somehow also get other stuff around the house done.
- I haven’t been to the gym in 2 weeks, not since I got sick. I’m not going to feel bad about that.
- I haven’t heard from my photographer if the pictures came out well so I assume she was so horrified that she erased her hard drive :yuck:
- I have come to realize why weddings are so looked down upon, it’s because 95% of a wedding and all the planning is about other people, not the couple. About 10 minutes of the ceremony is really about the couple getting married.
- I’m on the fence about writing our own vows, just a few things to say to each other. We both tend to get really nervous in front of groups so I kind of think maybe it might not be the best idea.
- I’m definitely addicted to online programs or social networking sites, whatever they are. When I find out about a new one I can’t help but sign up although usually I get bored within a week or two. So far I’m still kinda digging Plurk even though it’s mostly pointless and I hate that I have to go to the sight to use it unlike Twitter.
An important private post that you don’t want to miss will be up very shortly so stay tuned people!