Neurotic or Intuitive?

Some people think I’m neurotic and over-sensitive. Ok, I can be that but I also think I’m very intuitive. I think I can feel emotions from people even when they are trying to hide it or don’t want me to know. Mostly with the people I know very well of course. Maybe this is why I’m neurotic and over-sensitive…because I tell when I’m annoying or pissing people off.

1. themuttprincess

June 5, 2008 at 2:28 pm

It could be a bit of both!!!!

2. Gemini

June 6, 2008 at 8:01 am

I hope you don’t think that I was annoyed with you? :eyebrow:

Cause if that is the case you not right about me… I was trying to hide how much pain I was in last night when I saw you … (well trying to) but I was not annoyed with you… 🙁

:hug:

3. Leanne

June 6, 2008 at 8:37 am

I think you’re intuitive. I think a side-effect of being so intuitive is sometimes being neurotic and over-sensitive because when you can read people so well and you have even a slight insecurity, you’re going to think you’re the cause of their mood.

June 6, 2008 at 9:42 am

Mutt – Probably.

Gemini – I’m going to hit you, when did you become so sensitive and neurotic? I look up to you because you don’t seem to give a shit :gemini:

Leanne – I think you hit the nail on the head.

5. Leanne

June 6, 2008 at 9:51 am

You make me want to wear my hair in pigtails. Damn you.

:chelle:

6. Gemini

June 6, 2008 at 9:53 am

Being sick and hurt does that to me… :paperbag:

and I am feeling a little bad because of my call to you last night… sorry…
    :paperbag:

June 6, 2008 at 9:55 am

Leanne – I have that effect on people.

Gemini – Shit happens, gives me more time to get shit done for my wedding in 2 weeks :twitchy:

8. Gemini

June 6, 2008 at 10:03 am

:hug:

you are the bestest friend in the WORLD!!! :heart:

June 6, 2008 at 10:06 am

Yeah don’t forget it. Don’t be insulted if I don’t do another one of these things with you :hug:

10. Gemini

June 6, 2008 at 10:09 am

I wont cause i am not going to do it either…

I think that i am more angry that I am hurt right now and can’t do it… Cause I went to all of the meetings! and they are kinda Cult like in those meetings… :what: