Friday Fill-in: Peppermint Patty For President
Going the easy way out for Friday, especially since Friday is like the throw away blogging day. Here is today’s Friday Fill In. I changed it a little, as I usually do. Sorry I’m kind of bland today, hopefully I can make it up with some quotes or other stuff…
1. For me watching television is the opposite of creativity.
2. I couldn’t tell you when the last time I danced.
3. I like fill-ins because I’d rather not have to think if I don’t have to.
4. In nature I like looking at people getting it on.
5. Peppermint Patty should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was last week from one of Avitable’s posts although I wouldn’t necessarily call it a belly laugh but I think I almost peed myself because of it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing some wedding strategizing, tomorrow my plans include getting fitted for my gown and admitting I didn’t lose enough weight while hoping the seamstress can work some magic and Sunday, I want to get naked and have pictures taken of me!
I guess nobody else wants to guest post for the week of my wedding…I was hoping for more enthusiasm :eyebrow: