Blah Blah Blah and Blah
- Don’t hate me because I haven’t been doing any of the quizzes, I just don’t have the brain capacity to think that hard right now. Quite honestly, I’d rather not think at all when I’m blogging. I do however join in on any creative contests so make sure to read below because yes, I am having one! :dance:
- I have a question posted on Crackbook I would very much like you guys to answer, especially those of you who have taken a trip down the isle. The answers will be featured in a blog post at some point.
- I think I have more of a problem with cereal than any other food that exists (pasta may come a close second) but it’s like a drug to me. I can’t stop eating it. Somehow I always forget why we don’t keep cereal in the house.
- I need to find time to go get contacts to wear for the wedding, it’s been a long time are they expensive?
- I have upgraded from Zoundry to Zoundry Raven, which is even better. I wish I could have everything in a desktop program, even a feedreader would be nice. Problem is the feedreader would have to be in sinq with the internet so when I check it at home it’s where I left off.
- It turns out I have a retirement fund from another job I had (not even sure which one it was) and I need to roll it over. I also need to figure out this whole 401k, I have NO idea what I’m doing and if it’s setup right.
- I am getting my pisces tattoo on my back redone. I have a consultation today to see what they can do and how much it’s going to cost me. I got this tattoo done when I was 20 I think, so it is 10 years old and very faded. I played with it a little as you might be able to tell because one of the little claw things is shaped differently. I want it to flow more and be a little more solid and circular.
So it’s time for a contest, I never do them so that means you have to join in, it’s a requirement. All you have to do is make a funny picture regarding our wedding using pictures of Erik and I somehow. I might recommend Flickrtoys to do this but then if you are crafty I’m sure you can just use photoshop.
I need you to get your pictures to me by email by June 1st. You can find pictures of Erik and I on our flickr page. If you are one of my contacts then you can download pictures.