Hookers and Blow

This weekend is Erik’s bachelor party and I’m really excited for him. His brother has put together a night on the town in Boston and I’ve made sure not to tell Erik anything.

I just hope that all the guys lay off some of the extracurricular activities that Erik doesn’t tend to enjoy because I don’t want him inadvertently sitting on the sidelines. Erik is not one to complain though, he has a good time just about wherever he goes.

I of course assume there will be strip clubs, hookers, drugs and the occasional farm animal. That’s what all bachelor parties include right? Erik likes donkeys, maybe I should let them know that ahead of time. No point in getting sheep when it’s really not his thing.

So I’ll send Erik off into the wild with a pocket full of $1 and an extra pair of boxers. I’ll assume they bring him back to me with all his limbs and no mysterious ailments.

Enjoy!

1. The Absurdist

May 15, 2008 at 8:22 am

GOOD for you for not being one of those bridezillas that set constraints on bachelor parties. I wouldn’t have either.

I do hope that they took it into consideration too; usually they will try to do the things that HE likes to do… Hopefully it’s just watching the donkey show and not participating.

The Absurdists last blog post..Look at my cute poopitos

May 15, 2008 at 8:31 am

I’m glad that I didn’t get a bachelor party. My friends would have wanted to do something like strip clubs, and I just have no desire to step foot in one of those places.

Avitables last blog post..Nigger

May 15, 2008 at 8:33 am

Abs – Oh no I’m so excited for him to go out with friends, he needs some testosterone…he’s around me too much.

Avi – Yeah Erik’s last bachelor party was a strip club and he hated it but then his brother was like 20 then so he didn’t really know any better. This time he’s going to have a great time…even my brother is going :gdg:

May 15, 2008 at 9:46 am

Those farm animals…they are gonna make a man out of him in a way you never could…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Thanks! You’ve been great!

5. Cheri

May 15, 2008 at 12:06 pm

SO when is your party my dear?? I say skip the shower and go for the male strippers – that’s what I’d do. LOL

Cheris last blog post..Exhausted

May 15, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Fab – Good thing.

Cheri – Mine is the weekend after and I know a little of what we are doing but not all the details. No strippers, if I had strippers they wouldn’t be male :yuck:

7. Amanda

May 15, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Just make sure they specify they want a girl for the donkey show, no unisex names like Kelly.

Amandas last blog post..You’re All I Need

8. themuttprincess

May 15, 2008 at 12:19 pm

Have fun Erik! And do NOT behave!!!

When is your PARTY!!???!!!???

themuttprincesss last blog post..Update on beauty challenge 2008.

9. ro

May 15, 2008 at 12:31 pm

Better a donkey and a sheep than a turkey; and soooo glad (though I kind of
    suspected it anyway) that you’re not one of them crazies with the “don’t do this
    and don’t do that”

What are YOU doing?

ros last blog post..Food Notes: Week Thirteen

May 15, 2008 at 1:20 pm

Amanda – Yes, good point!

Mutt – The weekend after 😉

Ro – I must agree. Oh I will fill you all in on what I know next week.

11. DutchBitch

May 15, 2008 at 1:58 pm

ehm… how did you manage to get that picture of Erik ahead of time… do you have a crystal ball camera?

DutchBitchs last blog post..Yah! Merci…

12. Turnbaby

May 16, 2008 at 9:06 am

Hee hee–are the dollar bills numbered sequentially?

Turnbabys last blog post..Home