Ghetto Backyard

• The opportunity to show you all how disgusting our backyard is not possible anymore since Erik had a junk guy come and take 90% of it away. There were bags of beer cans, lots of metal, a treadmill and much much more. So now, there really isn’t much to show, we still need to get rid of the tv the last owner left.
  • I’ve made a lot of progress with wedding projects and a lot has been checked off.
  • I still don’t have my duvet so I must decide what to do with the shams I already received.
  • I actually signed a petition to bring Brenda back to 90210. Funny thing is I probably would never even watch the show, I just feel strongly about Brenda :fu:
  • I keep thinking someday I might care what happens on American Idol but it really never happens.
  • So You Think You Can Dance though is coming back soon :dance:
  • I woke up late today but didn’t realize it until I was 1/2 way to work and saw the clock and that I was already supposed to be there. Luckily, my boss wasn’t around 👿
  • We’ve booked our honeymoon at an Inn in Newport Rhode Island, it has a jacuzzi…that’s all that matters.
  • I did get drunk in their jacuzzi once, but that’s another story…

May 14, 2008 at 9:50 am

Newport’s a nice area. That will be fun!

Avitables last blog post..Mary Worth likes anal sex.

2. themuttprincess

May 14, 2008 at 10:14 am

Awe. I wanted to see the pictures. The treadmill would have been funny, along with the beer cans and metal and whatever else was there. But, it probably feels good to have it all gone!

Glad to hear your wedding planning is coming along nicely!!!

themuttprincesss last blog post..Because I can.

3. Cheri

May 14, 2008 at 10:30 am

I also got rid of a bunch of junk but not my own. Some of it was shit the people before her had left-liek 10 yrs ago. Crap who does that? lol
    The jacuzzi sounds soooo nice! My back is killing me. (I’ll need a massage after this move – for sure!)

Cheris last blog post..Exhausted

4. Amanda

May 14, 2008 at 10:45 am

I’ve never been able to drink in jacuzzis excessively. I get so hot when I drink anyway, it doesn’t turn out nicely.

Yay on wedding plans!

Amandas last blog post..You’re All I Need

May 14, 2008 at 10:50 am

Avi – Yeah, mansions make me hot.

Mutt – I know but it’s probably something I would never be able to live down.

Cheri – Let’s go get in Fab’s hot tub!

Amanda – Apparently me too, I got lightheaded after just like a sip of wine. I won’t do that again.

May 14, 2008 at 10:56 am

It’s not my hot tub anymore. For these last few weeks I am little more than a squatter in this house…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Self-Pedicure: A Pictorial Essay

7. The Absurdist

May 15, 2008 at 8:15 am

Maybe someone will give you money for the wedding so you can buy teh duvet? Some people end up just giving money, either because they were too lazy to get a present, or family wants you to choose from the rest of the registry what you need that you didn’t get (like sets).

The Absurdists last blog post..Look at my cute poopitos

May 15, 2008 at 8:19 am

Fab – Well then I suppose you’ll just have to give us a sponge bath.

Abs – No the duvet (queen size) doesn’t exist anymore…anywhere. I did find the comforter at LnT but it’s not on the site. Fuckers.

9. The Road Less Unraveled » Blog Archive » Quotable Robin

October 15, 2008 at 9:28 am

[…] May 14, 2008 I actually signed a petition to bring Brenda back to 90210. Funny thing is I probably would never even watch the show, I just feel strongly about Brenda […]