Hairy Legs

Any suggestions on shaving ones legs without a shower to do it in? I do Nair sometimes but it’s so unpleasant. My bathroom sink is kinda small and a tad too high for me to get my leg in. Are there other ways of shaving that I don’t know of?

1. B

May 12, 2008 at 3:01 pm

What about outside using the hose?

Bs last blog post..Group Date ReCap

2. Amanda

May 12, 2008 at 3:12 pm

Do you not have a shower?

They have those razors with the shaving cream in them, the Schick Intuition. If you can get your leg wet, even with a washcloth, you can use those. I used them when I was in a dorm.

Amandas last blog post..Tell Me Something I Don’t Know

3. turnbaby

May 12, 2008 at 3:31 pm

HA!

Do you have lotion? Just apply a thin coat of a light lotion, shave and wipe off the razoer with a towel. Wipe off any excess with the towel and there you go.

turnbabys last blog post..I Am Such A Dork

4. DutchBitch

May 12, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Errr I am assuming you don’t have a bathtub? i do have one and put my leg up there and run the tap of the tub… But then if you don’t have that that would suck…

DutchBitchs last blog post..I’m a hermit driver!

May 12, 2008 at 3:58 pm

B – What did you call me? :whack:

Amanda – I have a standup shower and can’t even bend over in it, it’s that small.

Turnbaby – I might give that a try.

Dutchy – I have a tiny standup shower, which blows.

6. Jen

May 12, 2008 at 5:57 pm

I used to put a towel on the toilet seat lid and clean up the mess afterwards.

Nair is nasty nasty stuff!

Jens last blog post..I can’t hold my tongue!

7. crystal

May 12, 2008 at 7:07 pm

Eddie bought me a nice electric shaver a while ago when we only had the shower stall and that was fabulous. I ditched it when we moved and had a tub again.

8. The Absurdist

May 13, 2008 at 8:51 am

I get out a big bowl and a towel. I sit on the floor in front of the TV, sit on the towel and shave my legs. But exfoliate your legs first with some kind of scrubber (any household one will do) because the razor will die out sooner as it takes off dead skin cells as it shaves the hair.

The Absurdists last blog post..Michelle IS here, please leave a message