Michael Who?

I just learned tonight I had always thought that Michael McDonald was Kenny Loggins. Once I realized that Kenny Loggins wasn’t who I thought he was I had to find out who the guy I had in my head was.

I described him as having big white hair and a beard. Somehow Erik knew I meant Michael McDonald. At that point I had to figure out what songs he sang. The first few I’d never heard but then we found a couple I recognized.

Phew, that was close huh?

1. Turnbaby

May 9, 2008 at 6:12 am

*giggle* Yup

Turnbabys last blog post..Shameless

2. The Absurdist

May 9, 2008 at 7:50 am

Dude, who is Michael McDonald?

The Absurdists last blog post..Mother’s Day Part III: Honoring Wonderful Mothers

3. Adrienne

May 9, 2008 at 8:13 am

Michael McDonald and Kenny Loggins co-wrote one of my favorite songs ever, “What A Fool Believes,” for the Doobie Brothers. Michael McDonald joined the Doobie Brothers as a lead singer in the mid/late 70s, so probably most of what you’ve heard of him is Doobie Brothers stuff.

I love the Doobie Brothers so I’m just excited to have an excuse to write about them on a Friday morning 🙂

Adriennes last blog post..Ah-Choo

May 9, 2008 at 8:17 am

Turnbaby – :dutchy:

Chelle – He sings that song I posted, that’s about all I know. He has a lot of hair.

Adrienne – Ok, honestly I don’t really know The Doobie Brothers either :duh:

5. Cheri

May 9, 2008 at 10:08 am

I actually knew the difference in the two. Kenny Loggins sang a song in top gun didn’t he? I don’t know much about them but I know which is which LOL

Cheris last blog post..Yeah Friday??

6. ro

May 9, 2008 at 11:36 am

omg Robin, so here I am in one of my schools (waiting for a teacher to meet
    with me and decide to give the ole google reader a spin, and read this….it made
    me chuckle. And that’s a good thing. Cause it raining…and that sucks.

ros last blog post..Guess What?

May 9, 2008 at 11:40 am

Cheri – Well aren’t you special :bow:

Ro – I’m glad, I’ll be here til 4.

May 9, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Sigh….You can probably name all the members of NIN or STP, though, can’t you?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Good night. Sleep well, little friends.

May 9, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Actually, I can’t. I know Trent Reznor, that’s about it.

10. Amanda

May 9, 2008 at 2:13 pm

Scott Weiland was (and now is) in STP, I know that!

Kenny Loggins’ beard is brown, Michael McDonald’s is white. That’s about all I know.

Amandas last blog post..I Watched You Change