The Weirdness Never Ends
While reading this meme again for the millionth time on various blogs I thought of more strange things about me I have yet to divulge. If you want to know others you can read them here, here, here and here.
- I need to wear clothes to bed, usually even when it’s 90 degrees out. Erik doesn’t wear anything but I go to bed completely dressed.
- I get lost all the time and when I get lost I flip a shit. I seriously go nuts crying and swearing. I don’t know why. As you can imagine I won’t drive into New York.
- I am a dipper. Like when eating pancakes or french fries. I don’t like to drench my food with stuff, I’d rather dip. I don’t like my food getting soggy.
- I hate anything citrus flavored, for me citrus flavor ruins stuff. I do like oranges and lemons though.
- I knew I didn’t want to have children when I was a teenager and while the idea of it sparks my curiosity it’s kind of like sky diving: I think I might want to do it because so many people rave about it but maybe next year…
- I am always moving things around trying to get organized but somehow only seem to make it worse. It drives Erik crazy because he can never find anything and I’m always getting stuff to get more organized. If you see my registry like 40% of it at least is organizational :twitchy: