- There should be a support group for brides. This support group should have :martini: and prescription drugs. Oh and it should take place at a spa.
- I think I found the bride t-shirt I wanted. I didn’t want a bridezilla one because that really
isn’t true and I don’t think that’s something to be proud of. I didn’t want some crap about how my life is over or how his life is over. This one I think is perfect.
- I also want this shirt but I guess I can wait to get this one until later. This one is also cute, I don’t know which one I want but I have to have one of them.
- I heard that Linens N’ Things are going bankrupt. This is good and bad. Good because they were fucking assholes to me the other day for no reason. Bad because I still have a registry on there and that’s where most people have used. Oh well, I have better stuff on the Macys one anyway :fu:
- Except for the duvet I wanted so desperately and isn’t available in a Queen size anymore
- I sometimes get paranoid about my cleavage but I always forget, it looks like a lot more is showing from my point of view :robin:
- I also keep crying, all week, over songs on the radio. This one in particular.
New Wonder Twins Slogan by 56%:
The Wonder Twins, it’s what’s for dinner!
New poll coming shortly…
Brides Anonymous was posted on May 7, 2008 at 7:55 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on May 7, 2008 at 7:55 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.