I Am Fucked

I had heard my BMs hadn’t heard anything about their dresses which they ordered online and I started to think it was strange. So I called the place up and was on hold twice for like 15 minutes before the call fucking dropped. I emailed and asked for an immediate response, nothing.

I know one of the dresses was ordered in JANUARY and nothing. I’m so fucking pissed right now I can’t see straight. I don’t know what to do, I can’t get a hold of anyone. Now I’m trying to get a hold of the designer and have yet to get through either.

I don’t know what to do, I’m going to lose my fucking mind!

1. Chatty

May 5, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Can you go to the store where they were ordered? The same thing happened to me and they said they would order new ones. I told them they would order for all, even the ones they didn’t f up because the die lot would be different. These places work by word of mouth. Let them know yours is WAY big. You know what I mean. LOL

Chattys last blog post..My Favorite Pictures

2. B

May 5, 2008 at 4:10 pm

Oh no! I hope you’re able to get ahold of someone!

3. Tori

May 5, 2008 at 4:30 pm

try not to panic until you have a REAL reason… slow down… deep breaths… it’ll work out…

Toris last blog post..Washed hard and put away wet…

4. themuttprincess

May 5, 2008 at 5:53 pm

Oh no. That just sucks.

Have the BMs tried to reach the company? Did they already get charged for them?

I hope that it gets resolved soon so you can worry about more important stuff like the honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!

themuttprincesss last blog post..Moody Monday

May 5, 2008 at 5:58 pm

The place is HouseofBrides.com and there is no location I can go to. I am going to try to call (again) the designer but last time I was also on hold. The BMs have aready been charged and have had no luck getting through either :banghead:

May 5, 2008 at 9:04 pm

Shit shit shit. Keep me posted…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..I can has contest?

May 5, 2008 at 9:06 pm

It looks like they have 6 locations in Illinois. Maybe you can get a local number?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..I can has contest?

8. Turnbaby

May 5, 2008 at 9:25 pm

You have more than a month sugar—take a deep breath. Start calling early tomorrow. Make them give you a supervisor

Turnbabys last blog post..Derby Day Redux

9. Jen

May 5, 2008 at 10:51 pm

I hope this all works out for you. If it doesn’t work out with the online store, go to a local store. They should be able to get dresses for you fairly quickly.

HUGS

Jens last blog post..Nice weather, will play.

May 6, 2008 at 7:44 am

Last night I finally got a call back from the designer but they can’t do much other than try to contact the other company, which doesn’t entirely make sense to me because you figure the designer has to make the dresses but whatever.

Then I also got an email from HOB, I was shocked. Maybe it’s because I mentioned the Better Business Beuro 😉 They asked for the information and I gave it to them for one of the dresses, the most important being it’s my MOH’s dress.

You know, this wouldn’t be such a big deal if it weren’t for the fact that one BM already has a dress. If it was all the dresses I’d say, just ask for a refund and we’ll get something else :rolleyes:

I’ll keep yall updated, Erik had the biggest lobsters waiting for me for dinner last night so that certainly relaxed me.

11. The Absurdist

May 6, 2008 at 8:22 am

Okay, first breathe in, breathe out. I tend to freak out before I have all the information too out of sheer worry or terror. Especially with your kind of deadline.

Can you do like I do, and call back and tell them “LOOK. YOU PUT ME ON HOLD TWICE, I WAITED 15 MINUTES AND YOU DISCONNECTED ME? PUT ME ON WITH THE MANAGER RIGHT NOW, WHETHER SHE IS BUSY OR NOT.”

I know you can be a bitch, because you are my twinky. 😉

The Absurdists last blog post..Sappy-Ass Mother’s Day Shit

12. The Absurdist

May 6, 2008 at 8:23 am

Whoops. I spoke too soon. I am glad BBB contacted you. I usually also threaten to post bad reviews on every online site that is related to their business if they don’t get their shit together.

The Absurdists last blog post..Sappy-Ass Mother’s Day Shit

May 6, 2008 at 8:26 am

Well I would have screamed if I had gotten a person but I could not get a person.

I have a strange feeling they don’t care about bad reviews, they have bad reviews ALL over the internet. Normally I research something before I use it and this one time I didn’t, they seemed so legit.

14. Cheri

May 6, 2008 at 10:11 am

Ugh that is sooo frustrating. Hopefully it’ll get worked out. Customer service just sucks ass these days. Doesn’t matter what it is – it’s all crap! 1 month away – omg it’s so crazy how fast this year has gone, huh?

Cheris last blog post..We are moving

May 6, 2008 at 1:06 pm

Well we’ve heard on Gemini’s dress and they said it’s on it’s way to their location, which I hope means it will be shipped to Gemini very very soon but as long as we have it like a week before I will be happy.

16. Swizzle Stick

May 6, 2008 at 1:15 pm

If your BM’s have to go naked I swear I will fly first class, stay in the most expensive hotel I can find, order a bottle of Dom and arrive shit faced drunk for your nuptuals. Oh yes, and with a handfull of dollar bills!