Guestbook Cards

Again I need help with some wedding crap. We’re having a scrapbook for our guestbook but we want to have cards for people to fill out that we’ll later on put in the guestbook along with pictures probably.

Which is your favorite? Just pick one.

I also just found this one, also with lines but very classy:

PS. They are numbered, you can tell if you click on them.

1. Laci

May 5, 2008 at 10:57 am

I like the second one (polka dots and stripes).

2. bluepaintred

May 5, 2008 at 11:17 am

well the one with lines is out. if you have lines on the paper people will feel limited as to what they can write. i don’t like the wee red birdie ones…

Better go with the polka dots and stripes, I like lots of color!

bluepaintreds last blog post..Wasting time on photoshop

3. Amanda

May 5, 2008 at 11:28 am

yeah I like the polka dots and stripes too. Or the plain ones on the bottom right.

4. Tori

May 5, 2008 at 12:01 pm

I’m the odd man out… I like the one in the bottom right… but majority is doing “ok” with their voting… I don’t HATE the polka dots & stripes!

Toris last blog post..Washed hard and put away wet…

May 5, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Thanks for the help you guys, Erik hates polka dots but he may not really have a say this time 😀

6. The Absurdist

May 5, 2008 at 2:44 pm

Nope, I changed my mind. I like the second one (the squares with the colors.)

The Absurdists last blog post..I promise I am not dead

7. Crystal

May 5, 2008 at 7:35 pm

Loving the dotty stripey ones…. love the little frame design of them 🙂

May 6, 2008 at 8:07 am

I wish I could get the first ones without the lines but it’s not possible. The 2nd one is cute but almost a little too much and I like the idea that the first ones are different shapes and sizes…

May 9, 2008 at 9:07 am

While I do like the 2nd ones I think they are a little too colorful and stuff for what we want and I like that the first ones have different sizes. I may be able to get the first ones, some of them without lines.

Comments are closed.