Makeover

For fun I did a makeover, here is me with makeup on. I also wanted to try out a new much shorter hairstyle, because I plan to cut it after the wedding. What do you think?

1. B

April 30, 2008 at 2:53 pm

I like the first look! I like messy/edgy ends on hair! Plus I think the bangs to that side compliment you more!

2. Amanda

April 30, 2008 at 5:43 pm

I like the first one, it seems it would be easier to take care of. Messy styles are much easier to do in the morning. Very cute.

Amandas last blog post..I Don’t Want To Fake It

3. Turnbaby

April 30, 2008 at 9:34 pm

I definitely like the part in the first one–I think it would be a fun easy style to maintain.

Turnbabys last blog post..Arrogance

4. The Absurdist

May 1, 2008 at 12:05 pm

No cutty da hair. Makeup looks good. We still need to do our makeup thingy since you and I both use mineral makeup, if you still want to do it.

Get some layers; it will make your hair seem a lot lighter, and you can still keep your length. Then, you can just use a round brush and get it all nice and full.

Just my opinion. and you know what I think of opinions.

🙂

The Absurdists last blog post..Sorry I haven’t been around

May 1, 2008 at 12:07 pm

B – Me too.

amanda – Agreed.

Turnbaby – Right with ya.

Chelle – I have to cut my hair, my hair is falling out I can’t do the long thing anymore sadly.

6. The Absurdist

May 1, 2008 at 12:20 pm

God I COMPLETELY forgot about that. I am so sorry. The short hair looks really cute too, and with layers, it will be lighter, and just as cute!

The Absurdists last blog post..Sorry I haven’t been around

May 1, 2008 at 12:21 pm

It’s ok, thanks. Luckily Erik is more of a fan of short hair than long. I am only doing long right now because of a certain style I want for the wedding.

8. themuttprincess

May 1, 2008 at 1:43 pm

My hair is shoulder length with layers, and it seems to be working out really good.

I had longer hair for years, and wish I had gone shorter earlier.

I like the first pic. Are you sure you want bangs?

themuttprincesss last blog post..I guess my post yesterday told them.

May 1, 2008 at 2:17 pm

I think I look good with bangs but I have a part that is impossible to deal with. I’m really not sure what hairstyle will make most sense and look the best for me.

10. Tori

May 4, 2008 at 1:04 am

Happy (Belated) Birthday Erik!!! :martini: :heart: :erik:

Toris last blog post..WordPress!

11. Tori

May 4, 2008 at 1:05 am

I think I just posted on the wrong post :dunce:

Toris last blog post..WordPress!