DIY Help

I’m trying to find notecard boxes or something like that, I have no idea what they are even called. They look something like this:


It will only have one or 2 slots and you’d put notecards and pens in it. Does that make sense?

I need to buy ones similar to these to put on the tables at the wedding. We’re putting blank cards in them for people to fill out instead of a guestbook and we’ll put the cards in a scrapbook later.

Leave a Reply