Bad Furmommy

She was sick last night, throwing up for a while. The kind of yakking where it seems you are really trying to get something out of your system that might be stuck. It broke my heart into pieces seeing her in pain.

It’s my fault, she wanted to play with this bow thing from a gift we were given and I let her, I knew better. She was just so happy to play with it, so cute. She ran off with it in her mouth all happy.

This is another reason why I shouldn’t breed.

ps. She seems to be ok now.

1. Jenn

April 24, 2008 at 9:17 am

Aw, at least she is ok now. Your not a bad furmommy, we all do these things.
    Oh, and I love this photo. The look on her face is so darn cute.

April 24, 2008 at 9:23 am

Jenn – Thanks. I love that picture, she’s such a cutie…a lot more of a terror than she seems.

3. B

April 24, 2008 at 10:18 am

She has beautiful eyes! I’m glad she seems ok now!

April 24, 2008 at 10:23 am

B – She certainly does and she uses them to get what she wants…hence the bow.

5. The Absurdist

April 25, 2008 at 9:55 am

She really is cute. I slept for six hours yesterday because of being sick. The dogs sleep with me on the bed. Lhasas are dogs that engage in retribution. They were mad at me for being in bed so long.

They pissed and shit all over my bathroom. I mean ALL over. They faked pottying outside so that they could come in and do it.

I stepped in it. Have you ever tried to get giant chunks of dogshit off your bare foot? Then I stepped in the pee which I didn’t see.

They were punished all night long, which is rare for me. Nicky is the instigator. Want a Lhasa?

The Absurdists last blog post..Reflection and Inflection

April 25, 2008 at 10:03 am

Ugh, I can’t imagine and don’t want to. I can’t punish my babies, they are nonpunishable. They just whine.