Bride Advice Part One

I’m tired, as some of you know I had another insane day yesterday but I’m hoping I’ve finally nipped the issue in the bud. I don’t have the brain capacity to do a full post today.

So I’ve decided to start asking questions as a bride once and a while, looking for the advice from my elders (yeah that’s you).

Part One:

What advice do you have for me for my wedding night?

You know, since I’m a virgin and all.

1. Jen

April 17, 2008 at 7:37 am

Make sure to pack your overnight bag when you’re not rushing out the door, like I did, and forgot a bunch of important stuff, like a toothbrush!

Jen’s last blog post..Cutting the Cheese

2. J.

April 17, 2008 at 11:43 am

My Husband and I almost fell asleep on our wedding night. And then I thought, no way in hell am I going to sleep without having sex with my new Husband. LOL!
    You’re going to be tired though chicklet. Count on it.

April 17, 2008 at 12:18 pm

Thanks guys, I was kinda looking for more useful information, like how to satisfy him and all that stuff that I know nothing about..

4. themuttprincess

April 17, 2008 at 12:24 pm

You need three things:

Edible Flavored lube

Massage lotion

Relaxing music

Everything else will fall into place. If you need more vivid details, I will provide. Because, I am not a virgin. At all.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..The way I buy sandals

5. Cheri

April 17, 2008 at 1:04 pm

You know nothing? Ya right I find that hard to believe. Silly girl! lol
    I’d say do something you don’t normally do sexually but then again he might start wanting it all the time so maybe that’s not good advice. lmao

Cheri’s last blog post..Dear Sir; (update)

6. themuttprincess

April 17, 2008 at 3:23 pm

What happened to my comment?

I posted this morning before I left for work…

You don’t like me do you?

themuttprincess’s last blog post..The way I buy sandals

April 17, 2008 at 7:28 pm

cheri – I don’t know what you heard but I am 100% innocent.

Mutt – Spam stole it but I got it back, sorry. Lube, lube seems like something important to have.

8. themuttprincess

April 18, 2008 at 10:48 am

Thank goodness. Spam monsters are bitchy!

LUBE is the most important thing most people forget.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

9. Cheri

April 18, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Ok you’re innocent….if it makes you feel better – we’ll go with that. LOL

Cheri’s last blog post..Protected: Information

10. The Absurdist

April 18, 2008 at 6:42 pm

I don’t know. In both my marriages, I was already living with my new husbands before we got married, so it kinda lost the gusto of wedding night. We just pretty much watched movies and went to bed.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Mini-blog: 20Q Calendar Lineup