The Pussy Bride

• I came home from work yesterday to find a huge ass box on my front porch from Bed Bath and Beyond for my shower. Do you know the will power it takes not to open that? It’s Chanukah all over again :banghead:
  • I added this sandwich press thing on our registry and even though it’s probably something that seems cool but will end up never used like our George Foreman Grill I still couldn’t resist.
  • How early is too early to stop by a bar and get a shot? I would like to do this before the shower but it starts at 11am. Is 10:30 in the morning too early to drink tequila?
  • How is it I picked 3 hard ass BMs for my wedding? I’m afraid of them all and I think they know it.  Bridesmaids can smell fear right?  I’m such a pussy.

More importantly than any of that make sure to check out my guest post at Bluepaintred’s blog and you will see even though I’m a neurotic bride I still rock :rock:

1. gemini

April 16, 2008 at 8:16 am

lol dude you have nothing to fear from me…

They do sometimes… but not you… 😉

gemini’s last blog post..Quickie!

2. The Absurdist

April 16, 2008 at 8:21 am

Damn. I thought you might drop the idea on that thingy.

Girl, stand up to those ho’s!

The Absurdist’s last blog post..20Q Wednesday: Supah? Shiny (Male)

April 16, 2008 at 8:23 am

Gemini – :lmao: I am not really afraid of you, not as my MOH at least. I have been able to be honest with you without backlash which is nice.

Chelle – Drop what idea?

4. The Absurdist

April 16, 2008 at 8:40 am

On that grilly thingiemobabor.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..20Q Wednesday: Supah? Shiny (Male)

April 16, 2008 at 8:42 am

We both strongly believe we will use it, we are sure of it.

6. The Absurdist

April 16, 2008 at 8:44 am

Personally, it looks like a lot of fun, and it’s really easy to make grilled sandwiches. I think you can grill all kinds of other things too.

I mean, you can make all those kind of cool sandwiches without having to go to Panera Bread. I want one. I just know me.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..20Q Wednesday: Supah? Shiny (Male)

April 16, 2008 at 8:46 am

I wanna make a fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil sandwich w/some fancy bread like foccacia.

8. The Absurdist

April 16, 2008 at 8:49 am

Now see? That’s what I am talking about!

What’s that mushroom I like? that big one? Damn. But those are good on sandwiches too.

Hey, any idea why this is coming to my chelle email account rather than my absurdist account?

The Absurdist’s last blog post..20Q Wednesday: Supah? Shiny (Male)

April 16, 2008 at 9:30 am

You need to be strong and tough like Erik.

Oh.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Meet my answer to LOL Cats

April 16, 2008 at 9:50 am

Why can’t you open it? :avi:

Avitable’s last blog post..Comfort food is . . .

April 16, 2008 at 9:52 am

Chelle – Portabello, I love them!

Fab – I know, I try…

Avi – I was told I’m supposed to wait to open it all at the shower :dunno:

12. Cheri

April 16, 2008 at 10:31 am

I’d love to have a sandwich press I think I’d use it all the time. If you get one and don’t use it send it my way…lol

Cheri’s last blog post..Love them!!

13. themuttprincess

April 16, 2008 at 10:40 am

It is a well documented fact that bridesmaids can smell fear, and use it to their advantage.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..HAPPY Hump Day

14. Tori

April 16, 2008 at 12:44 pm

I use my GFG (george foreman grill) all the time… I love it! I think opening gifts in front of people would cause more anxiety…

Tori’s last blog post..ok, ENOUGH!!!

April 16, 2008 at 12:47 pm

Cheri – :lmao: sure thing.

Mutt – Nobody told me this.

Tori – Well I thought I didn’t have to wait if they were people obviously not coming to the party but if it’s what my mom and MOH want then I think I can hold out.

16. crystal

April 16, 2008 at 3:13 pm

We’ve got a Foreman and love it. Burgers, sausage, if it’s meat it’s been on it. We got ours from my mother, who gave it to us after my stepfather attempted to make a grilled cheese on it (don’t try it) and she took it away from him.

April 16, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I should use it more but we do have an amazing outside grill and I found it kinda a pain to clean. I should try it again. Maybe your stepfather should get one of the sandwich presses.

18. Gemini

April 16, 2008 at 3:45 pm

I am glad that you don’t fear me… that would be nuts… :crazy:

I know what I did wrong in all of this… and it was just not sending 1 email out to hold everyone’s hand… I made a booboo of assuming adults pick up the phone and call to get questions answered… :rolleyes:

But… it is over now that is for sure… :what:

and no opening the gifts until Sunday! :whip:

19. Turnbaby

April 16, 2008 at 6:19 pm

Well since no one has answered your question–not if you are going to a bridal shower 😉

Turnbaby’s last blog post..Belle Abuse