I Win

While watching the show Dirt.

Erik: I don’t think that is possible, still having an erection when you are dead.
Robin: I don’t know, you are hard and then you die, maybe it just stays that way.
Erik: No, I don’t think it works that way.

Preview for new Ewan McGregor movie comes on.

Robin: EWAN!
Erik: Yes! I win!
Robin: (laughing) No…(pointing to screen) Ewan.

April 15, 2008 at 9:12 am

Dorks.

Sexy, sexy dorks.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Glorious Romania not joke to me!

2. Frankie

April 15, 2008 at 9:25 am

That little puppy may go down at first but they have a tendency to pop back up. :angel:

Frankie’s last blog post..Todays Tweets 2008-04-14

3. The Absurdist

April 15, 2008 at 10:37 am

I heard, but I don’t know if it is true, if you are engaged in auto-asphyxiation (sp?) when you die, your dick remains hard.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Da Booby Boil: Caption Contest

4. Cheri

April 15, 2008 at 10:55 am

Cute dress!

Cheri’s last blog post..Love them!!

April 15, 2008 at 11:02 am

Fab – It doesn’t get any better than that.

Frankie – Good to know!

Chelle – Well this guy accidentally died because he was in his garage with the door closed.

Cheri – That was the previous post sweetie, but thanks.

6. themuttprincess

April 15, 2008 at 11:30 am

That is something worth finding out the answer to… You know for cocktail parties and such!

themuttprincess’s last blog post..Yeah, yeah? So I am FINALLY writing something? QOTD

7. Tara

April 15, 2008 at 11:47 am

OK, on Six Feet Under, that happened, and Rico said it happens all the time. They call it the effect of angel lust.

🙂

8. DutchBitch

April 15, 2008 at 3:46 pm

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :dance:
    Men… sigh

Ob.vi.ous.ly there is NO WAY IN HELL that he would ever win… cuz womena are ALWAYS right…

Duh! :chelle:

9. Cheri

April 15, 2008 at 3:53 pm

Yes it was the previous post but I didn’t even see this dick/die post earlier. Shit I AM losing it!
    But I DID know it wasn’t the dress post…just didn’t care. Sorry. lol

Cheri’s last blog post..Love them!!

10. Tori

April 15, 2008 at 4:34 pm

i think you should start a “live stream” of you & erik and charge a small sum… it may pay for the wedding… I know I find your interactions more entertaining than most TV I watch…

or at least add me to skype/stickam!

Tori’s last blog post..realization?

April 17, 2008 at 9:05 am

Mutt – That is usually what I like to talk about at cocktail parties too.

Tara – Who says we don’t learn anything from tv :thumbsup: ps. I luuuuuv SFU.

Dutcy – You know it!

Cheri – At least you’re honest :dunno:

Tori – That would be very bad…very.