Shower Dress?

I think this is the dress I am going to wear for my bridal shower on Sunday. I had already bought one dress but I was iffy about it because it was so tight in the bosom area.

So I happened to find 2 inexpensive dresses at Target that are flattering and comfy. One of them I found was not on the website, which is black and very slimming. Luckily I found a picture of my favorite dress, I just have to find a way to close in the front part because it shows a tad too much for a bridal shower.

1. Frankie

April 14, 2008 at 2:47 pm

I agree safety pins are the way to go. Show them puppies who’s boss :gemini:

Frankie’s last blog post..Todays Tweets 2008-04-13

2. metalmom

April 14, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Have you considered a lacy topped cammie underneath? I just hate when the safety pins pull and look obvious.

metalmom’s last blog post..Monday Moaning-YOU?RE SORRY???

3. Amanda

April 14, 2008 at 2:58 pm

very pretty

I have a variety pack of safety pins in black, blue, green, silver, red, etc so I can always pin my dresses shut

Amanda’s last blog post..I’m Gonna Need My Own Zipcode

April 14, 2008 at 3:06 pm

Yeah I do the safety pin thing sometimes too but it can look weird when it pulls on it.

I have some cammies I can try to put underneath that are lacy, I just need to try them out.

5. Tori

April 14, 2008 at 3:23 pm

very cute!!! I love it…

Tori’s last blog post..option two?

6. Caryn

April 14, 2008 at 6:59 pm

That dress is great! And I second (or third or fourth) the safety pin suggestion. Or you could always use a needle & thread and put in a few tiny stitches. It might be less obvious. You could just cut them out afterward if you didn’t want them in there.

Caryn’s last blog post..Ouch

April 15, 2008 at 4:43 am

Shows too much?

No such thing.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Glorious Romania not joke to me!

8. Cheri

April 15, 2008 at 10:57 am

Hey that’s what I was goign to say…is there such a thing as showing too much??? LOL

Cheri’s last blog post..Love them!!

April 15, 2008 at 11:00 am

Well I figure I am supposed to look kind of modest at a bridal shower right?