The Muppets Historian

Another presentation and lesson of sorts from Erik. He wants you all to know he is not medicated in this video and that I edited it to make him look demented. We cannot back up any information in this as fact, so please just take it at entertainment value.

Direct Link

April 7, 2008 at 9:15 am

Must. Watch. Tonight.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..This post is worth 6,000 words!

2. crystal

April 7, 2008 at 9:20 am

Love it! Especially the eagle bit.

Somedays I wish I had a camera on Eddie all the time just to prove to people that some of the shit that comes out of his mouth really does happen.

April 7, 2008 at 9:57 am

Why would you edit it to make him look demented rather than just let his natural demented state shine through? :avi:

Avitable’s last blog post..Vaginas abound

4. Maureen

April 7, 2008 at 9:57 am

Funny… Cute…

But, also, for me anyway (and maybe I’m just in a hormonal phase right now, because songs on the radio were making me feel all sentimental this morning, too), sad in a bittersweet way. That man should get to be an involved dad. That child was robbed of having this kind of thing in her life. So sad, so sad.

Maureen’s last blog post..I am definitely not the star of the week

April 7, 2008 at 10:01 am

Fab – Yes, I sent you a link last night so you could see it ahead of time but you must have been busy with PackRat.

Crystal – Yeah, Erik needs a camera on him at all times…I could make a blog just of him doing weird shit.

Avi – True, the original video was pretty demented already.

Maureen – So so so true. I would have loved to have a father like him…

6. Heather B

April 7, 2008 at 11:04 am

Another masterpiece, how do you guys come up with this stuff.

Heather B’s last blog post..A Site To See

April 7, 2008 at 11:07 am

It’s all him, I just know how to make him look even weirder than he really is. It’s just good for him to finally put his weirdness into something cool.

8. Gwen

April 7, 2008 at 11:56 am

That was fucking priceless. But I’m down with any discussion about Muppets.

Gwen’s last blog post..Big Pimpin’

9. coffeeinkits

April 7, 2008 at 2:21 pm

OMG! Hilarious! Don’t your cheeks hurt, like, all the time? Thanks for sharing!

April 7, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Gwen – Aren’t we all?

Coffee – I pee myself regularly.

April 7, 2008 at 7:53 pm

I am not sure I want to sodomize him anymore.

I am wicked jealous of your mad editing skills.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..This post is worth 6,000 words!

April 7, 2008 at 7:58 pm

What was it? His imitation of Fozzy the Bear?

April 7, 2008 at 8:07 pm

He knows too much about the whole kit and kaboodle.

Oh hell, who am I kidding. I’d still do him.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..This post is worth 6,000 words!

April 7, 2008 at 8:09 pm

His dancing skills and songs about cheese would make up for it.

15. The Absurdist

April 8, 2008 at 8:15 am

He is so incredibly cute. I love him to death. Let me know if you ever want to do a three-way.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..No Post Today; Stay tuned tomorrow for 20Q Wednesday!

16. Cheri

April 8, 2008 at 10:03 am

LOL..uptight fuckin republician. 🙂

I’ve been meaning to ask you – what editing software do you use for your videos??

April 8, 2008 at 10:07 am

Absursti – Sure, we can schedule you in.

Cheri – Thanks, I use the software that came with Windows I guess. Why am I drawing a blank on the name right now? Moviemakeer or something…