Top 5 Ice Cream Flavors
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a Top 5 post, mostly because I couldn’t think of one. Then TOM decided to stop by and it was clear…ice cream. I was going to do this all about Ben & Jerry’s but I realized I only really liked 3 flavors.
5. Chocolate Fudge Brownie – I have to be in the right mood for this because it’s almost too chocolaty but when I’m really needing a chocolate overhaul this is the one I go for. Chocolate ice cream and ooey gooey brownie fun.
4. Raspberry Swirl – I’m not sure if this is the actual name but I do remember how perfect the combination is.Â It’s vanilla ice cream, raspberry swirls and dark chocolate truffles filled with raspberry.Â This is available at Cherry Hill which is right down the street.
3. Cherry Hill Cherry – It’s the signature flavor at Cherry Hill.Â I can’t tell you how delicious it is, if you ever visit I’m taking you for some.Â It got me through getting my wisdom teeth out last year.
2. Strawberry Cheesecake – I was skeptical of this at first, I had never seen cheesecake successfully turned into ice cream. What made this flavor so spectacular was the graham cracker swirl, it’s perfectly sweet and salty especially along with the cheesecake ice cream. Mmmmmm. I could care less about the strawberries. I won’t allow Erik to eat this anymore because I end up finding the pint with all the graham cracker scooped out :annoyed:
1. Nutty Waffle Cone (RIP) – This flavor does not exist anymore, maybe I am the only one who bought it. It was (as best as I remember) chocolate covered peanuts and chocolate covered waffle cone pieces in a malt ice cream. I love waffle cone, it makes all ice cream taste better.