Riddle Me Rain

I got such a good response from yesterday’s post I found I had no idea what to do today. I am obviously aiming way too high. So today, you get a riddle. I suck at riddles so I hope this isn’t one you’ve heard before. Please do not look it up online, there is nothing fun about that. Just give it a guess.

Captain Frank was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

———————————

If you haven’t yet, please vote using the link at the bottom of this post and if you want to help a good cause you can help donate to my page for the Relay For Life (also at bottom). If you are looking for me today you can probably find me in PackRat.

April 3, 2008 at 8:25 am

I, as a bald man, am going to guess that he was bald.

You want to touch my head, don’t you?

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Shhhhh?

2. Cheri

April 3, 2008 at 9:50 am

Captian Frank is bald?

Cheri’s last blog post..More hiking

3. Cheri

April 3, 2008 at 9:51 am

And yes I guessed that before I saw the other comment from the other bald guy.

Cheri’s last blog post..More hiking

4. bluepaintred

April 3, 2008 at 10:56 am

Captain frank placed a large fish which he had slit open at the belly upon his head as a hat. This fish-hat kept his hair dry from the rain, but, unfortunately was quite smelly. The overwhelming fishy smell caused poor captain frank to pass out as he walked the long and lonely road home. The rain did not stop the feral cats who feasted upon his body.

Fish was not served at Captain franks funeral

bluepaintred’s last blog post..Interwebs, meet my Bedroom. Bedroom, meet the Interwebs

5. Amanda

April 3, 2008 at 11:45 am

damn, bluepaintred beat me to my repsonse

Amanda’s last blog post..It’s In The Photograph of Love

April 3, 2008 at 11:57 am

I guess this wasn’t the best idea, you guys are too smart.

7. Gwen

April 3, 2008 at 1:15 pm

He was bald. Der.

How much dirt is in a hole that measures 12ft x 10ft x 8 ft?

Gwen’s last blog post..So Much For A Lazy Sunday

8. Coffee in Kits

April 3, 2008 at 3:10 pm

What about this one:

You’re driving a car at a steady, set speed.
    On your left hand there’s a ravine.
    On your right hand is a fire truck, driving at the exact same speed even though it looks like he wants to pass you.
    In front of you there’s a pig, bigger than your car, also running at the same speed.
    Behind you is a helicopter flying close to the ground at, again, the exact same speed.

Question: How can you stop, without causing any accidents?

Coffee in Kits’s last blog post..Good morning to you

9. bluepaintred

April 3, 2008 at 3:15 pm

gwen if there is dirt in the hole, its no longer a hole, however, it has become a convenient place to leave an inconvenient body!

and coffee in kits – i thought there were age limits on merry go rounds…

April 3, 2008 at 4:38 pm

Duh. He walked upside down. :avi:

Of course, even bald men have errant hairs on their heads.

Avitable’s last blog post..Geek coming through.

11. Amanda

April 4, 2008 at 12:00 am

why is the pig bigger than your car? Is it hogzilla? or is your car tiny?

Amanda’s last blog post..Tell Me That You’ll Open Your Eyes

12. Coffee in Kits

April 4, 2008 at 12:53 am

Bluepaintred – very smart! Age limits? Who cares about a bunch of numbers! If the shoe fits… 😉

Amanda – Depends on how you look at it…

Coffee in Kits’s last blog post..Good morning to you

April 4, 2008 at 5:49 am

I hate you I hate you Packrat I hate you I hate you Packrat I hate you I hate you Packrat I hate you I hate you Packrat.

I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..The Internet will soon be alive?with the sound of music!

14. The Absurdist