Just The Facts
- You must join in on PackRat on Crackbook, it’s fun! The icons you now see for my categories I got from this game. It’s my new little obsession.
- Everyone lives too far away so I’m just going to have friendships online from now on and save on the gas.
- Watching trash tv is only reasonably acceptable when you are at the gym and too busy to watch anything of quality.
- Argyle is kickass :whosenext:
- Anyone who plans a wedding (not a small backyard one) is a few crayons short of a box :crazy:
- In 20 days I’m going to sit in front of a group of women while they hand me gifts to open. That’s surreal.
- From the disaster that happened last week we did not get any of them back and had to start from scratch. In a way it was liberating but in another way I lost stuff I never got a chance to watch.
- I kind of got all giddy when they mocked Doggie Howser on How I Met Your Mother Last Night because it brought back memories.