Just The Facts

• You must join in on PackRat on Crackbook, it’s fun! The icons you now see for my categories I got from this game. It’s my new little obsession.
  • Everyone lives too far away so I’m just going to have friendships online from now on and save on the gas.
  • Watching trash tv is only reasonably acceptable when you are at the gym and too busy to watch anything of quality.
  • Argyle is kickass :whosenext:
  • Anyone who plans a wedding (not a small backyard one) is a few crayons short of a box :crazy:
  • In 20 days I’m going to sit in front of a group of women while they hand me gifts to open. That’s surreal.
  • From the disaster that happened last week we did not get any of them back and had to start from scratch. In a way it was liberating but in another way I lost stuff I never got a chance to watch.
  • I kind of got all giddy when they mocked Doggie Howser on How I Met Your Mother Last Night because it brought back memories.

April 1, 2008 at 8:28 am

Why did you change your design back? I liked the old one, too. Although this one is good.

Avitable’s last blog post..A Unicorn is Born

2. themuttprincess

April 1, 2008 at 10:00 am

I think having friends online is a great idea. Just make sure to have lots of them!

I was wondering the same as Avi, why did you change your design back?

Planning a wedding is no small feat. You will certainly enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!!

themuttprincess’s last blog post..April Fools, QOTD, and Non-resolutions update.

April 1, 2008 at 10:04 am

** I needed a change, to brighten it up around here for Spring and all that’s on it’s way. **

Mutt – Yeah I was meaning all the friends I have to travel 2 hours to see instead I’ll just be friends with them online.

4. Amanda234

April 1, 2008 at 11:20 am

I loved the Doogie part too, but I’m guessing Doogie never had a half naked chick in his bed the night before takeoff

Amanda234’s last blog post..It’s In The Photograph of Love

April 1, 2008 at 1:53 pm

I can’t find your sidebar post with this theme, so I thought I’d comment here instead.

This has just been a hell of a week, hasn’t it?

Avitable’s last blog post..A Unicorn is Born

April 1, 2008 at 1:55 pm

Amanda – You never know, I think he had a dirty side.

Avi – Yeah I can only get it to show up in the feed and under the recent tab right now :banghead: Seriously, I need a drink.

7. Jen

April 1, 2008 at 3:21 pm

I loved the Doogie Howser thing last night! I don’t know why they didn’t do that sooner!

Jen’s last blog post..How do you eat your grilled cheese?

8. Cheri

April 1, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Oh man I missed HIMYM last night 🙁

Cheri’s last blog post..It’s finally happened

9. Tori

April 1, 2008 at 5:57 pm

i think the online friendship thing works… we just all need skype or to meet in stickam for a few hours each week… otherwise we’ll all forget how to talk!

Tori’s last blog post..WordPress!

April 1, 2008 at 6:22 pm

Jen – To keep us waiting for it.

Cheri – I’m sure that part will be on youtube soon.

Tori – Good point.