The Muppets Edition

You’ve been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to:

Beaker, Gonzo the Great, Swedish Chef and Statler and Waldorf (they come as a pair)?

Don’t forget, they are really really high up and they need the parachute to save them.

Attention: New poll is up, you must be logged in to vote!

1. Jen

March 28, 2008 at 8:14 am

I would choose Beaker, but I would grab a hold of him and bring him safely to the ground! I rawk like that! :rock: :angel:

Jen’s last blog post..Thankful Thursday

2. themuttprincess

March 28, 2008 at 9:26 am

Sheesh.

I have no idea. Wouldn’t muppets make it, since you know, they are muppets??

themuttprincess’s last blog post..Pictures. Because what else is there to do??? IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

3. The Absurdist

March 28, 2008 at 9:49 am

Fallacy in the question:

What about tandem jumps?

😉

The Absurdist’s last blog post..BluePaintRed’s Gonna Kill Me But?

4. Gwen

March 28, 2008 at 10:28 am

Gonzo. Not because I don’t love Gonzo (I do, I really do) but Gonzo the Great would probably take the opportunity to work it in to his routine, eat a tire to the waltz of the bumblebee on the way down and walk away from the whole thing. I mean, come on, HE’S GONZO! He could do no less.

Gwen’s last blog post..Not Want!

5. Laci

March 28, 2008 at 11:51 am

If I had to choose — I’d say the Swedish Chef. I mean, c’mon! He works with fish all day. He’s gotta smell! LMAO

March 28, 2008 at 11:54 am

Jen – Pfft, take the easy way out. You can’t save them…he’s dead now!

Mutt – You are no fun.

Absurdist – I don’t know what you are saying??

Gwen – See, you know how to play! :thumbsup:

Laci – You make a good point!

7. cheri

March 28, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Is it bad I can’t remember who some of them are? And I used to LOVE the muppets. lol

March 28, 2008 at 1:08 pm

To tell you the truth, I didn’t know 1/2 of them when I was trying to pick them. I had to ask Erik (who is 10 years older than me) to tell me which one was which. Actually, I’ll have a really great video of this soon… 😉

9. Gwen

March 30, 2008 at 1:37 am

Oh yeah, that’s what you get for spending endless hours watching the muppets as a kid and then buying the seasons on DVD and watching more endless hours as an adult.
    Sad, but true.

Gwen’s last blog post..Not Want!