Robin Red Breast

I have a new question up and looking for good answers. I posted it on Crackbook but because a lot of people seem to completely ignore the My Questions application I’ll give the question here as well. You guys just can’t do things the easy way can you? You can answer it here, by email or on Crackbook obviously.

What is something that it NOT very fun to do naked?

——————————-

Another conversation between Erik and I, if only I could always have us being recorded at all times. Well, maybe that wouldn’t be a good thing. I wish I had video taped him last night swatting a fly, it would have been so funny :lmao:

Erik: We are lucky that nobody can make fun of our names.
Me: Are you serious?
Erik: Yeah, how can you make fun of Erik or Robin?
Me: Uhm…”Rockin Robin,” “Robin Hood,” “Robin Red Breast,” “Bobbin Robin”…
Erik: (laughing) Well, I’m just glad nobody can make fun of my name :erik:

March 27, 2008 at 9:07 am

Generic Erik
    Hysteric Erik
    Erik the Cleric
    Barbaric Erik

Gobblin’ Robin is bobbin’ on my nobbin.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..I violate Norman Rockwell for the very last time?

2. Turnbaby

March 27, 2008 at 9:18 am

LMAO@ Fabby

Let’s see –frying bacon naked is ill advised.

Turnbaby’s last blog post..Half Nekkid Thursday Edition No. 2

3. Sean

March 27, 2008 at 9:38 am

Jogging is not something fun to do while naked….though it’s fun to watch females do it!

March 27, 2008 at 9:45 am

Those aren’t really ways to make fun of Robin – they’re all pretty innocuous.

Avitable’s last blog post..No Avitable. Period.

5. Amanda

March 27, 2008 at 9:53 am

I’m lucky that Amanda’s fairly hard to make fun of.

Cleaning off your car after it snows wouldn’t be fun naked. Or anything involving snow I guess.

Amanda’s last blog post..It’s In The Photograph of Love

March 27, 2008 at 9:56 am

I have a niece named Amanda. Her middle name is Lynn. Heh heh.

March 27, 2008 at 9:58 am

Fab – Nice :tongue:

Turnbaby – True.

Sean – I imagine you know from experience.

Avi – Well it’s more about kids and what you name them if they’ll somehow be teased. Robin red breast was the one that I was teased about a lot.

Amanda – Except maybe that Barry Manilow song.

Fab – I don’t know what that means…

March 27, 2008 at 10:06 am

How about Amanda Huggenkiss?

Avitable’s last blog post..No Avitable. Period.

9. themuttprincess

March 27, 2008 at 10:15 am

I think anything that includes HOT OIL (like frying oil, or bacon), anything with moveable parts, working on a car, sitting down on a plastic seat when it is 88 degrees.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..LOL cats

10. Maureen

March 27, 2008 at 10:35 am

Mr Fab – I’ve got a niece who’s a mandolin, too!

Maureen’s last blog post..I am definitely not the star of the week

11. cheri

March 27, 2008 at 10:35 am

I have a good friend Robin who gets the same kind of torture from her name. I got some – mostly from cousins though. Cheri cheri quite contrary was a big one. I just thought it was dumb (like them) lol.

So the naked question. For me (and I suspect for you as well) its not fun to jog naked – the boobs get way in the way! lol

12. Misstressm

March 27, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Gardening. I could never be able to garden and hang around in the dirt naked.

13. Tori

March 28, 2008 at 4:11 am

two words…. speeding ticket…

Tori’s last blog post..I got new glasses?