Swallowing 101

Am I back today? I don’t know, it’s Tuesday night. I hope so, I think I’ve used up all my damn ET. Anyway, this video speaks for itself.

1. The Absurdist

March 19, 2008 at 5:53 am

PLEASE tell me this is a joke and you have taken NyQuil before.

If not, you have GOT to be kidding. I am at the point where I just chug from the bottle.

Next time you have trouble sleeping, take a shot of NyQuil and you will be good to go for the whole night. You don’t have to be sick.

What’s his face has this joke about NyQuil:

“What the fuck kind of medicine comes with it’s own shotglass? NyQuil. Big N, little y, BIG FUCKING Q, uil.”

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Video Submission Day!

March 19, 2008 at 8:19 am

I have, just not in a LONG time. I usually get the capsules. And if you are referencing Dane Cook I just vomited a little in my mouth :yuck:

3. Tori

March 19, 2008 at 8:24 am

you’re so damn cute…

Tori’s last blog post..Seriously? call the men in the white coats?

March 19, 2008 at 8:50 am

I think Abs was quoting Denis Leary.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Jesus 2: Electric Boogaloo!

March 19, 2008 at 8:55 am

Tori – Awww thanks.

Fab – Oh, well that’s ok then.

6. The Absurdist

March 19, 2008 at 9:08 am

Thansk FAb. It was like, three fucking thirty t his a.m. when I got up, and I couldn’t remember Leary’s name… Geez.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Video Submission Day!

March 19, 2008 at 9:11 am

That’ll teach ya to try to quote anyone at 3 am :poke:

8. cheri

March 19, 2008 at 9:58 am

You make the same face Daws and I do with crappy medicine…but you’re much cuter 🙂
    I hope you feel better soon.
    You too are so funny!! :lmao:

9. cheri

March 19, 2008 at 10:01 am

Well shit – excuse the stupidity – I haven’t slept well since Sunday and it’s not because I’m sick…

You TWO are so funny!!

P.S. You need a DOH (duh) smiley 🙂

March 19, 2008 at 10:03 am

What stupidity? Oh and do you mean this :duh:

March 19, 2008 at 10:25 am

I am glad you are back. My life is empty without you.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Jesus 2: Electric Boogaloo!

March 19, 2008 at 10:29 am

Is it wrong that hearing this pleases me?

13. themuttprincess

March 19, 2008 at 2:14 pm

I can not watch this video at work, because censorship sucks ass, but I will when I get home!

themuttprincess’s last blog post..Tuesday Question of the Day on WEDNESDAY. Because I like to mix it up a bit!

March 19, 2008 at 2:21 pm

I love the taste of NyQuil.

Avitable’s last blog post..Smellophobic

15. stepher

March 19, 2008 at 4:14 pm

OMZ. NyQuil is soooooooooooooo awful but it will knock your ass out bigtime.

Found you via Purple Women BTW.

Feel better…

stepher’s last blog post..Your Kids Are Their Problem

16. Amanda

March 19, 2008 at 4:41 pm

Is Bush not amazing?

You looked much cuter than I do when I’m freaking out.

Amanda’s last blog post..The End Has A Start

17. Janna

March 19, 2008 at 6:15 pm

I hereby admit that I have never tried NyQuil.
    One of these days I’m just gonna have to go ahead and try a gallon or two.
    Does it mix well with 7-up?

Janna’s last blog post..A more colorful existence

18. themuttprincess

March 19, 2008 at 7:43 pm

I could tell you felt like ass. I am so sorry! I hope that it did the trick and you are feeling better!

BTW, you are much cuter than I am when i am sick!!!

March 19, 2008 at 8:17 pm

Avi – I knew you were weird.

stepher – It does knock you on your ass, it’s worth the :yuck: just for that.

Amanda – What about Bush? Awww thank :blush:

Janna – I’m not sure, I’d really rather not try though.

Mutt – Awww…well this one time I’d actually taken a shower. Most times when I’m sick I go for days without a shower.

20. Janna

March 19, 2008 at 8:21 pm

Aw, c’mon; it might be great.
    Stick a couple maraschino cherries in there, maybe one of those mini-umbrellas…

Couldn’t be any worse than Tequila.

Janna’s last blog post..A more colorful existence

March 19, 2008 at 8:57 pm

Wow…what a wuss! I love it because it works. When I was sick a couple of weeks ago I drank a third of a bottle at once.

And only sissy girls use the measuring cup!

You were adorable, though!

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Jesus 2: Electric Boogaloo!

22. The Absurdist » Let the Voting Begin.. Um…Nevermind. It’s Your Time to Shine II

March 20, 2008 at 7:10 am

[…] to picture submission for next month.  I do want to thank everyone for giving it a shot.  Poor Robin is sick as hell, Fab is busy with his book, and Wayne is just too busy playing […]

23. cardiogirl

March 20, 2008 at 7:21 am

Yuck.

The last time I took Nyquil was when I was about seven and my sister woke me up and made me swallow the little cup. I remember feeling it go down. And then back up.

I still remember the blue print flowers on the sheet as the vomit made contact.

No chance you will ever find me drinking Nyquil. Not if my life depended on it. And it’s been over 30 years since that experience.

cardiogirl’s last blog post..My budget will not support a cat

March 20, 2008 at 7:43 am

Janna – Maraschino cherries make everything better, I may have to try that next time.

Fab – I am a wuss, totally.

cardio – You just officially frightened me :what: