Bridezilla-palooza

Hi all! This is chelle from The Absurdist, guest hosting for an over-stressed Robin. After spending hours upon hours fending off the demands of others for HER perfect wedding, I thought I might bring to you some of the decisions that have been made to date regarding her wedding. Now remember, Robin is very sensitive right now regarding her wedding; she is less than 100 days from making the biggest mistake of her life. And DF (dear fiance) knows this, so he is doing everything in his power to make her happy so that she doesn’t realize that her life is about to be over.

So, without further ado, I present to you the decisions made thus far for her beautiful and special day:

Wedding Dress

Elegant and ornamental. Definitely will bring out her beautiful eyes, and cover any pasta she may have eaten the night before:

Bridesmaid Dress

Now. because of Robin’s obsession with Hello Kitty, and much to her bridesmaid’s lament, Robin is adamant about her bridemaid’s dresses. I can’t wait to see how the car is going to be decorated after the wedding:

Groomsmen Outfits

And of course, ALL groomsmen should match the bridesmaids with outfit and shoes.

The groomsmen are thrilled! DF LOVES pink!

The Wedding Cake

And what would a wedding be without a cake? Since money is running low after those fabulous dresses and groomsmen wear, the cake took a little beating money-wise.

And to be fair, I think that they may actually be serving cupcakes. But I hope it isn’t Hostess cupcakes. Let’s hope that they aren’t the boobie cupcakes!

Wedding Resources

Now, what would a wedding be without some kind of wedding magazine to help you set up your wedding? I visited Robin, unbeknownst to her, and I broke in to check out this information. God knows she wouldn’t have let me take these pictures without her content. So, I found the magazine she has been using to set up her beautiful, once-in-a-lifetime wedding.

Honeymoon

And last, but not least, everyone pitched in for the honeymoon, since funds were running short.

1. The Absurdist » Rockin’ Robin: Guest Blogger

March 13, 2008 at 8:30 am

[…] I have the distinct honor of guest posting over at my BBF Robin.  I took the liberty of humiliating her as much as possible.  Please head on over to […]

March 13, 2008 at 8:34 am

You are so sneaky, how did you find out all those details? Man, the only thing I’m worried about that dress is possibly losing a ring bearer under there :what:

3. My Friends Are The Best at Erik & Robin’s WedBlog

March 13, 2008 at 9:05 am

[…] Bridezilla-palooza The Road Less Unraveled Filed under: Humor      […]

March 13, 2008 at 11:00 am

Now that I have seen what the wedding party is wearing I am DOUBLY ticked off that I’m not in it…

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Easy Peasy Post

5. themuttprincess

March 13, 2008 at 11:11 am

I think that the Hello Kitty dresses will be a hit! That is a surefire way to keep those bitches in check! It is YOUR wedding afterall!!

😉

themuttprincess’s last blog post..A site I use for FREE (samples)

6. cheri

March 13, 2008 at 11:35 am

LOL Poor Robin! 🙂

7. cheri

March 13, 2008 at 11:36 am

Oh and I like the hello kitty dress too – but dont’ ask me to wear it LOL

8. Epiphany

March 13, 2008 at 11:52 am

“10 New ways to flaunt your ring to those jealous bitches at work”…awesome 🙂

Oh and by the way, I think Fab would look totally hot in one of those Hello Kitty dresses.

Epiphany’s last blog post..Shiny Shiny Shiny

9. The Absurdist

March 13, 2008 at 12:47 pm

We can get a hello kitty shirt custom made for fab at cafepress.com with something about robin’s wedding on it. who’s game?

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Rockin? Robin: Guest Blogger

March 13, 2008 at 1:47 pm

Fab – I told you, you can be the flower girl. You can walk in a straight line and toss petals into the air right?

Mutt – I should call and change their dresses without them knowing…now that would be funny :lmao:

cheri – Oh c’mon…if I go with these dresses I’m going to need all new BMs anyway!

Epiphany – He’s so pretty.

Chelle – I’m game :rock:

11. themuttprincess

March 13, 2008 at 2:41 pm

Ohhhh. Yes it would be.

But you would have those photos forever…. Have to weight the good with the bad.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..A site I use for FREE (samples)

12. Amanda

March 13, 2008 at 3:29 pm

Wow Robin, I didn’t know how great your taste is.

Amanda’s last blog post..It All Comes Together

13. Jen

March 13, 2008 at 4:42 pm

Awesome post!

How did a picture of my bridesmaid’s dresses get on here! :lmao:

Jen’s last blog post..Thankful Thursday

14. DutchBitch

March 14, 2008 at 4:40 am

OMG I don’t know what I like best: The Groomsmen Outfit or the Honeymoon location!!!!!!

DutchBitch’s last blog post..Schiervalry

March 14, 2008 at 8:08 am

Mutt – That would be worth it for sure!

Amanda – I’m very classy.

Jen – Now that is just a crazy coincidence 😀

Dutchy – I’m drafting you as another BM!