Pee Pee Teepee

Uhm, with all of my friends having little baby boys I’m learning weird things. Like the other day I witnessed the fountain pee (that’s what I’ve decided to call it, when they pee in the air while changing the diaper) and I was not expecting it. Turns out, they actually have something to help with this.

It’s called a Pee Pee Teepee:
31D597R41WL._AA280_.jpg 31wsswwiBFL._AA280_.jpg

I’m afraid, if I somehow ever get pregnant and it turns out to be a boy I’m handing him off to one of you people.

1. Adrienne

March 10, 2008 at 9:48 am

I first heard of this contraption at a baby shower yesterday. A friend who is the mother of two young boys declared it to be ridiculous as she’s experienced only two fountains in her years of changing boy diapers. Though you never know, you might get a particularly fountainy child.

Adrienne’s last blog post..The Weather Report Has Moved

2. bluepaintred

March 10, 2008 at 10:10 am

dude, as a mother of three boys i would like top say that is ridiculous!

In order to change a baby’s butt you need wipes or a washcloth, simply lay a wipe or a washcloth over their parts!

people will try and make money out of anything!

bluepaintred’s last blog post..Riddle Me This

3. J.

March 10, 2008 at 10:11 am

That’s freakin’ hilarious.
    I’m thankful I had a girl. I wouldn’t know what the hell to do with a boy.

March 10, 2008 at 1:36 pm

Adrienne – Well you know, I figure if you are changing a diaper regularly there is bound to be a mess from time to time.

BPR – It’s crazy how many “inventions” they have now.

J – I wouldn’t know what to do with a boy either.

5. themuttprincess

March 10, 2008 at 2:31 pm

It isn’t as difficult having a boy as one would think. Plus, it only takes being peed on once before you NEVER let it happen again.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..Guess where this Tat is: (on me!!)

6. Tori

March 10, 2008 at 3:45 pm

my sister got some at her shower… i used them… the sister just uses a wipey tho…

7. cardiogirl

March 11, 2008 at 8:06 am

I’m just here to say: Thank you sweet Jesus for giving me three girls.

cardiogirl’s last blog post..Was that Bruce Jenner — the Olympian?

March 11, 2008 at 8:09 am

Mutt – Makes sense.

Tori – I think I’d die laughing using them.

Cardio – :lmao: