MC Erik

Another Erik vlog for you here, he’s so much better at it than me. I do the witty writing and he strikes a pose for the camera. Any idea what to call these “segments” of his?

Direct Link

Oh and give it a rating this time, wouldya?

1. Gemini

March 8, 2008 at 9:08 am

Dude I have no idea how you get him to do this stuff… but It is so funny!

I just laughed so hard that Coffee came out of my nose.

March 8, 2008 at 9:11 am

I think it helped that he was sick and had just woken up.

3. DutchBitch

March 9, 2008 at 1:38 am

There IS a prenup right… one that has a loophole for you to get out of in case of proven insanity in Erik right?

DutchBitch’s last blog post..It’s Schiermonnikoog time again!

4. The Absurdist

March 9, 2008 at 7:41 am

I don’t know how to give it a rating.

He is so precious. Does he have a brother?

And good god; I can’t believe he talked about the fade. At least he didn’t mention parachute pants. I never want to go back to those times; jams, parachute pants, leg warmers, half shirts, leather mini’s, giant hair, and total insecurity.

Thanks a lot, Erik.

Oh, and you HAD to spell your name some fucking weird way. Why don’t you just put a silent 3 in there, you bastard!

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Rockin? on the Kyra Sutra

5. Gemini

March 9, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Erik does have a brother… and um… he is taken :nana:

Sorry.. I scooped him up about 10 years ago! :love:

If you think that Erik is funny by himself you should see the two of the together!

March 9, 2008 at 12:18 pm

Dutchy – Dammit, I knew there was something I forgot :banghead:

Chelle – You go to it on the youtube page :poke: How did I spell my name weird?

Gemini – If he wasn’t afraid of the internet I’d gladly include him.

7. DutchBitch

March 9, 2008 at 12:21 pm

There’s still time, Hon, there’s still time…

DutchBitch’s last blog post..It’s Schiermonnikoog time again!

March 9, 2008 at 12:22 pm

Ummm…not really. Maybe a postnup.

9. Jen

March 9, 2008 at 4:16 pm

That was friggin funny! “Adidas! Adidas!”

Jen’s last blog post..Silent Sunday

10. Heather B

March 9, 2008 at 10:26 pm

This was way to freaking funny, loved the beat boxing… Laughter is the ultimate way to my heart you totally have a great catch ๐Ÿ™‚

Heather B’s last blog post..Dancing Little Man

March 10, 2008 at 8:55 am

I still think he and I should collaborate on a video, I just don’t have the concept in mind yet…

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Why is this man green?

March 10, 2008 at 8:58 am

Jen – I think he’s found his nitch, vlogging.

HeatherB – Yep, now you see why I’m keeping him.

Fab – Oh definitely, I’m thinking a question and answer thing with a twist. I don’t know, let me know what you come up with.

13. cheri

March 10, 2008 at 3:33 pm

LOL This is great! I was getting scared though – him with that knife I was worried there would be an accident! Tell him to be careful! ๐Ÿ™‚

March 10, 2008 at 4:33 pm

I didn’t even notice that until afterwards…he’s a very careful guy. He works with knives and stuff like that for a living.