I Am A Dork Because…
I got this from Gwen but I decided to go with dork because I’m not bookish enough to be a nerd.
1. I am a blogger. I put in a significant amount of time every single day into blogging. I’d rather not say how much time, but it’s more than I’d ever admit to any non-blogger. Everywhere I go and everything I do I consider if it would make a good blog post.
2. I am closer with my floggers than I am with my everyday in my face real life friends. I have no idea what any of them are doing in their lives but I couldn’t probably recite Fab’s schedule. Not that I’m stalking him or anything…
3. I have a really bad crush on My Kevin and have since about 1996 when I saw him in The Usual Suspects. He is the thinking person’s sex symbol and I think he’s hot.Â I’m even considering cutting my honeymoon in Ireland short just to go see one of his plays at The Old Vic Theatre.
4. I enjoy my cat’s company more than I do most people.
5. I like a geeky/nerdy guy over a big manly guy.Â A good example is Stand By Me, I liked the Will Wheaton character most when it came out, the shy kind of innocent guy.
6. I have Friends TV Guides decorating my cubicle.
7. I have about 10 calendars and feel the need to keep them all up-to-date.
8. I was such a teenie bopper when I was a teen that I kept a binder of all the celebrity guys I liked including Ethan Embry, Edward Norton and Balthazar Getty.Â I would bring this to school with me I guess to make sure I always kept up with it.Â I keep meaning to do a post on it.Â Every weekend I would buy all the teen magazines.
9. I have the biggest crush on Greg from CSI and squeal whenever he first arrives in every episode.Â I really think they should have him written into more of the scripts.
10. I once had a fan site for Felicity and Noel.Â I’ve also written Fanfiction for them and for Greg and Sarah on CSI.