My Own 8 Things
First I need to tell you about my new crush, by the name of Isla Fisher. Daaaamn!
Fuck it, I decided to make my own 8 things because I am original and unique. I was also unwilling to think all that hard on the original one so I just changed it to suit me.
8 Things That Amuse Me
1. Erik making an ass of himself in a variety of ways
2. Aurora or Pilot losing their balance
3. People not “understanding” American Beauty
4. My floggers, especially my Fab
5. Drawing boobies
6. Celebs fucking up
7. English Accents
8. “Swarley” (if you don’t know what that means then you kinda suck a little)
8 Things I Am Willing To Do To Meet My Kevin
1. Go to Europe.
2. Write a screenplay for him to star in.
3. Go crazy and shave my head so I end up on the cover of People.
4. Move to England so I can officially stalk him.
5. Get put in the hospital with an illness so he feels guilted into coming to visit me.
6. Make a Spacey company, we would sell all things Kevin.
7. Send him love poems until he completely adores me.
8. Shoot someone in the name of my love for him.
8 Things I Say Often
1. Fuck! (or even fuck you or fuck me)
3. Kiss my ass!
4. Bob Saget!
5. Honey, can you —-? (fill in blank with whatever I need Erik to do at that moment)
6. I’m just sayin
8. Are my boobs bigger?
8 Books I’ve Read Recently (I go through audio books like crack)
1. Keeping Faith (Jodi Picoult) *currently reading
2. The Almost Moon (Alice Seabold)
3. Shutter Island (Dennis Lehane)
4. Eat Pray Love (Elizabeth Gilbert)
5. Into the Wild (Jon Krakauer)
6. Never Have Your Dog Stuffed And Other Things I’ve Learned (Alan Alda)
7. A Thousand Splendid Suns (Khaled Hosseini)
8. Nineteen Minutes (Jodi Picoult)
8 Things I Have On DVR
1. American Justice
2. Eli Stone
3. Anthony Bourdain
4. Faulty Towers
6. A Boy Named Charlie Brown
7. Life After People
8. Bizarre Foods